• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

Anyone else book the Thomas Cook trip? I’ve got a ticket but still not heard either way if my flight will be honoured.

How precious are they about the days you can collect your tickets? i can go any day besides Friday which will be difficult due to work. Friday is the day ive been told to collect.

As we begin the collection process for tickets for the Champions League Final against Liverpool in Madrid on 1 June, we should like to remind all supporters that tickets purchased are strictly non-transferable under any circumstance and we will look to take the strongest possible action against anyone found to be selling on tickets unofficially and for profit - including indefinite Season Ticket bans.

If we are made aware of tickets being sold on after collection we will cancel the original match tickets with UEFA and the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid, meaning these tickets would no longer gain entry to the stadium.

Please do not ruin one of the biggest occasions in the Club's history by selling on your ticket and profiteering from fellow Spurs fans.

As always, we strongly advise fans against purchasing tickets from unofficial sources. These tickets could be invalid or counterfeit.

Visit Ask Spurs for full information on unofficial sellers and unauthorised tickets, including a list of websites that should not be used to purchase tickets.

Lads, a friend of mine changed his plans and I search a companion to live in the double room in Madrid. Booked it from 30 of May till 3 of June (4 nights). Hotel is situated in the historical centre of the city, with private bathroom, wifi etc.
See hostal Macarena for additional info.
Default approximate price for one person is 465£ / 530€. Price is better than vast majority of beds in cheap hostels.

If anybody is interested, message me pls.
If anybody plans to stay for less nights, still message me - we can discuss price decrease.

Last edited:
I guess some will think this is a bit harsh, but if a S/T holder is caught selling his ticket for more then it cost they should have their S/T taken away.

I have been a S/T holder for years and on the odd occasion i have been unable to attend a match i have passed it on. Face value at most.

Went to collect my ticket today. 2 touts approached me and offered £2,500 for my £154 ticket. One even gave me a card with his number on saying he will pay 2000-3000 Wouldnt make enough profit for it to be worthwhile. CALM DOWN IM JOKING!

Thomas Cook are not releasing departure times until 3-5 days before the final !!

On the Sports Options website they say that England and Spain are trying to deal with about 100 charter flights. I guess there's a lot of fighting and jockeying and negotiating over departure/landing slots.

Back