• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I think AWB is a defensive RB who might end up right side of CB. Don’t see him fitting the City RB style.

In that case, what makes you think he will fit ours? Poch and Guardiola seem to have similar requirements from their full backs - which I guess explains why Guardiola chose to buy Walker.

We could have gotten him 3 years ago for £10m when he was still at Twente.

And we could have signed Suarez, Cavani, and Zidane at different times but we didn’t. I know it’s a shame to have missed opportunities but it’s why seizing them now is so important.

And we could have signed Suarez, Cavani, and Zidane at different times but we didn’t. I know it’s a shame to have missed opportunities but it’s why seizing them now is so important.

I really am unsure on signing players from a League where Tadic scored over 20 goals and Janssen won the golden boot.

Errmmm... are you joking?

Erikson, Verts, Sanchez, Toby (kind of), Rafa (kind of, as well) to name but a few.

Erikeson/Verts/Toby/Rafa left that league years ago when it was stronger.

Janssen/Depay/Klaasan/Blind/Jahanbakhsh/Propper/Riedwald/Locadia in the past few years

I really am unsure on signing players from a League where Tadic scored over 20 goals and Janssen won the golden boot.
If it was only based on league performances I would agree to some extent. I think what we've seen from Ajax in the CL this season is a different indicator of quality.

If it was only based on league performances I would agree to some extent. I think what we've seen from Ajax in the CL this season is a different indicator of quality.

Thats where the unsure part comes in, I agree to an extent - But the players are not tested twice a week to the level the would be in a tougher league.

Back