• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

I had firecracker chicken for dinner lastnight
I can honestly say I have never had such loud smelly farts ever after eating it
Horrendous and my Mrs is not happy this morning

I was woken up early this morning by the sound of the quite massive fart that my Mrs dropped, it was like a sonic boom

Needed big brick just before parkrun this morning. Arrived and queue for toilets. Couldn’t use them before event started so just had to get running. Second half of the event and was starting to feel it more but got over the line. Then left a massive brick in the toilets at the event, the kind that makes you bleed and will likely be sat at the bottom of the pan for some weeks. Nasty fudger it was! And then as I exited the toilet, someone was about to use it..if only they’d known what they were letting themselves in for!!

I love moist toilet wipes so much
Can really get the old ring piece so clean after a moody dump
Always make sure I have some on me wherever I go

I think they would have had to take my seat out of service on the plane I was on lastnight/this morning
Massive deep foam farts drilled into the seat, my whole area reeked hahaha

I had chilli coated peanuts at work yesterday

The loudness and smell of my farts was incredible

I crop dusted a huge area of prime office real estate multiple times

My Mrs has done one of the biggest dumps I have ever seen today
3 flushes and it's still in the pan
It's wedged itself the other way round so that water won't move it

I now go for a wee and there are huge skids down the back of the pan now

I know I fart bad but I never leave horrific skids down the pan

Back