• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Derby will be screwed next season as nearly all of the young talent at the club isn't owned by them

Honestly I dont think they will get past Villa (of course, you never know), but was going to post similar.

All their best players are loanees. A dangerous position to be in when getting promoted.

There are limits on loans in the PL too, so it may even be they cant just loan them again.

I think Lampard has done very well this season, Ive been impressed, but I still feel he needs to prove himself some and am not convinced he is ready for the PL.

Madness really, saw on one of the gossip columns (BBC I think) that CHelsea want him to replace Sarri!

Perfect response from the Sunderland player;

"I've seen my little cousin hit harder than that, so not a problem with that."

Just made an absolute mug out of the guy. Took away his "bragging rights".

More comebacks. Charlton scored early making it 3-1 on aggregate, then found themselves 3-4 down in extra time.

Perfect response from the Sunderland player;

"I've seen my little cousin hit harder than that, so not a problem with that."

Just made an absolute mug out of the guy. Took away his "bragging rights".
If only Son had responded to Lerma’s provocation in a similarly calm manner.

No pressure !!

The Sky Bet Championship play-off final between Aston Villa and Derby on May 27 is worth approximately £170m for the winners

I know they like to claim that but its a bit misleading. They have to spend money on transfers and wages to try and stay up and if they don't do it well they can get relegated with overpaid players and be worse off than they were.

Also for a number of the players promotion could lose them their starting spots. All that money will be spent on new and supposedly better players. Fortunately for the club and fans most footballers overestimate their abilities and don't think this will happen to them.

Have a soft spot for Sunderland after watching that Netflix doco. Come on you black cats.

Any team managed by Lee Bowyer can fudge right off, sorry Charlton.

League One playoff at Wembley between Charlton and Sunderland right now.

Sunderland have gone ahead - what a howler from the Charlton gk.

What a joke goal for such an important match for the clubs. If that ends up costing them promotion ...

Both players are at fault. The goalkeeper for obvious reasons, but the defender shouldn't have put it on target with such weight. A slightly different angle in front of the keeper and it would have gone wide for the corner.

Back