• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I'm not convinced that Poch will proactively look to sell him given we already have a lot of re-building to do, including in CM, though I could see us selling if we received an offer for £30m...

Thats basically my take.

While he has been a main man this season I can only forsee him becoming more and more marginalised, a squad player, bench player, 5th in the pecking order type...

So I would sell him, cash in while his value is high and wish him well.

Poch? Im sure if a good offer came along he would take it, but otherwise will be happy enough with Sissoko in the squad.

Ziyech to leave Ajax
Ajax sporting director Marc Overmars has confirmed that Hakim Ziyech will leave the club this summer.

The 26-year-old scored 21 goals and registered 24 assists for Erik ten Hag’s side as they completed a domestic double.

Ajax could lose Ziyech for just £25million, due to a release clause in his contract, but Overmars said he will leave with the club’s blessings.

“He leaves when a top club comes,” he said. “He is in focus because of his achievements in the Champions League.

“Many big clubs are buzzing around him. We promised Hakim [that we would] agree to a good transfer.”

Ziyech to leave Ajax
Ajax sporting director Marc Overmars has confirmed that Hakim Ziyech will leave the club this summer.

The 26-year-old scored 21 goals and registered 24 assists for Erik ten Hag’s side as they completed a domestic double.

Ajax could lose Ziyech for just £25million, due to a release clause in his contract, but Overmars said he will leave with the club’s blessings.

“He leaves when a top club comes,” he said. “He is in focus because of his achievements in the Champions League.

“Many big clubs are buzzing around him. We promised Hakim [that we would] agree to a good transfer.”

Please, please make this happen

Ziyech >>>>>>>>>>> Zaha

You make a fair point that he's probably at peak valuation now, particularly given his age. Effectively we're writing off £7.5m - £10m p.a. from here if we keep him if you assume that he's worth £30m and has 3-4 years left

I'm not convinced that Poch will proactively look to sell him given we already have a lot of re-building to do, including in CM, though I could see us selling if we received an offer for £30m...

Sissoko has 2 years to run on his contract, part of me agree's with you regarding too high a turnover of players would impact the side, yet as some have said his price is never going to be higher than it is now, I love his energy and strength but he'll be 30 at the start of next season, once that starts to fade I'm not sure what's left is good enough for us.

Ziyech to leave Ajax

He looked superb against us

You make a fair point that he's probably at peak valuation now, particularly given his age. Effectively we're writing off £7.5m - £10m p.a. from here if we keep him if you assume that he's worth £30m and has 3-4 years left

I agree with your valuation. Considering we paid £30M before the massive increase in transfer fees, that's a damning indictment of that purchase.

Please, please make this happen

Ziyech >>>>>>>>>>> Zaha

When you factor in price then yes. Ziyech for £25m or Zaha for £60m-£70m then Ziyech is clearly the better option in my view

That said, if we get Sessengon would we sign either, unless say Lamela leaves?

As attached as people are to Dier I really think now is the time to sell.

- I think it would be very unlikely he can perform as well again as he did a couple of year's ago, this was peak Dier IMO
- Ive long held the view we need real quality in MF, and looking at our targets I would suggest a return to our ball playing, game controlling ways. With the best will in the world this is not Dier's game, I would imagine him dropping down the pecking order
- Given these two things, he will probably never be worth as much as he is now. And selling him will go toward the rebuild Poch wishes to undertake.
There you go mate - I have fixed your post for you. ;)

Ziyech to leave Ajax

I would be more than happy to bring in Ziyech and sell Lamela and that would apply even if Lamela was a player who was fit for more than half of every season.

I thought Ajax normally only sell one star player per year but that's already De Jong, De Ligt and Ziyech already looking to be off and the season has barely finished. Bit of a shame that squad could be dismantled.

Ziyech to leave Ajax

We should be all over that, then again so should a lot of clubs.

We should keep Sissoko, why sell someone in great form who offers us something that no one else in the squad does (direct running with pace and power from midfield) when we probably need to sell 4/5 and bring in a similar amount. Seems like unwarranted turnover to me.

Ziyech to leave Ajax

Oh, you mean the guy I was telling you about 3 years ago and almost got laughed off the forum. :)

Who? Exactly. Was listening to a pod with the writer of the benefoot article about Janssen and when asked who else from the Eredivisie would be worth looking at, she mentioned this guy. 23 years old, AM, and the kind of player who can turn a game on his own. We haven't been linked with him, as far as I know, but he would be very cheap with significant upside. He'll need to beef up a bit though.

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/espn-fc-u...uld-be-world-class-playmaker-at-bargain-price

As attached as people are to Sissoko I really think now is the time to sell.

- I think it would be very unlikely he can perform as well again, this is peak Sissoko IMO
- Ive long held the view we need real quality in MF, and looking at our targets I would suggest a return to our ball playing, game controlling ways. With the best will in the world this is not Sissoko's game, I would imagine him dropping down the pecking order
- Given these two things, he will probably never be worth as much as he is now. And selling him will go toward the rebuild Poch wishes to undertake.

You guys are something else... after trying to get rid of him because he was too bad, now you want him sold because he was too good. Talk about gyrations....

While we are at it why don;t we also sell Lucas? The buy has blown more cold than hot. And with a CL hat-trick his stock has never been higher...

Back