• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Badly phrased by the representative of the buying club (if those are indeed the words he used).

However; employer wants to check on the mental state of a prospective multi million pound 5 year investment, prior to them offering contractual terms?..... I’m not that horrified.

Come at me bro’s!!!!

Badly phrased by the representative of the buying club (if those are indeed the words he used).

However; employer wants to check on the mental state of a prospective multi million pound 5 year investment, prior to them offering contractual terms?..... I’m not that horrified.

Come at me bro’s!!!!

You may have something there, to be honest i rarely take anything Rose says as 100% true. He has shown in the past that he does not think before he opens his mouth.

You may have something there, to be honest i rarely take anything Rose says as 400% true. He has shown in the past that he does not think before he opens his mouth.
Indeed. I did wonder if Rose has interpreted/paraphrased what was said! (albeit correctly)

Clearly that is what was meant, but surely a buyer wouldn’t really say “can we check if you’re mental?”!!!!!!

If they did, then they deserve a kicking for stupidity alone let alone anything else.

Indeed. I did wonder if Rose has interpreted/paraphrased what was said! (albeit correctly)

Clearly that is what was meant, but surely a buyer wouldn’t really say “can we check if you’re mental?”!!!!!!

If they did, then they deserve a kicking for stupidity alone let alone anything else.

I would be amazed if that is not the case, lets be honest IF a club was after Rose they are unlikely to start of the process by saying that.

Apart from anything else it has to be the most crass way ever to try and entice a player to your club.

Much more likely to be Danny interpreting a clumsy approach like you say.

Just listened to a lengthy interview with him on talksport. Although he does say some things that he probably shouldn't, he is refreshingly honest to listen to.
Turns out Kane did give a rousing team talk at half time of the Ajax game.
Has a lot of love for Poch and praised Spurs for letting him speak to a club last summer.

More likely the club’s agent speaking to Rose’s agent, which then got relayed to Rose. Possibly paraphrasing but it could also be passing on the terminology used conversationally between club rep and club agent. I can imagine the term being used somewhere in the conversation chain although not directly to Rose.
Regardless, he’s right to bring attention to it.

More likely the club’s agent speaking to Rose’s agent, which then got relayed to Rose. Possibly paraphrasing but it could also be passing on the terminology used conversationally between club rep and club agent. I can imagine the term being used somewhere in the conversation chain although not directly to Rose.
Assuming the quotes on the TalkSport site are accurate, it's Rose himself who has assumed the link between use of the word "crazy" and depression.

Far more likely, IMO, most clubs would want to check he is of sound mind due to his inability to keep his mouth from running off every five minutes.

Well whatever way it was communicated, it appears to of turned Rose off whomever it was, and he's ended up staying with us...so a good outcome from our pov.

Assuming the quotes on the TalkSport site are accurate, it's Rose himself who has assumed the link between use of the word "crazy" and depression.

Far more likely, IMO, most clubs would want to check he is of sound mind due to his inability to keep his mouth from running off every five minutes.
Profiling is a given with this kind of investment.

Rose though just thinks he's being normal (ie himself)...and it's not like we (the club) tread down on his vocal outbursts to any degree so any other club piping up and implying he has psychological issues that need examination is probably a bit 'wtf' to him.

Profiling is a given with this kind of investment.

Rose though just thinks he's being normal (ie himself)...and it's not like we (the club) tread down on his vocal outbursts to any degree so any other club piping up and implying he has psychological issues that need examination is probably a bit 'wtf' to him.
I'm amazed we don't crack down on it more. I can only assume that the older contracts didn't include clauses about public statements.

We've all met those "Not in my contract so fudge you" type of employees before, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out Rose was one

Back