• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

That makes sense, and in theory I agree, but Id be amazed if Poch left Kane on the bench when he is fit to play.

We have suffered massively from not having a focal point up front, and that could be key in playing Liverpool.

Also, to turn your argument against you - having someone like Moura on the bench to come on late is also a deadly plan B. His pace against a tiring team when the game opens up more...
It does appear that 'when Kanes fit he starts'. So it maybe set in stone anyway.

There is a lot of things we can look at.

How we do without Kane.
Does Moura appear to do better when he starts
Does Sonny do better when he starts
The type of approach Liverpool struggle with when we and others play them.
Is playing all of them too risky.

Just said in the other thread, that I wouldn't be surprised to see Lamela start as he often does in big games.

Eriksen and Sissoko in midfield behind Son - Alli - Lamela.

It's about winning the game not giving someone a prize of a start for playing 1 good game.
He guy is inconsistent.
You can't rely on him. He's either brick or brilliant.

He has played more then one good game mate and at the moment he is bang on form, as for inconsistant you could say the same for most of our players this season . He is on form at the moment and deserves to start.

He has played more then one good game mate and at the moment he is bang on form, as for inconsistant you could say the same for most of our players this season . He is on form at the moment and deserves to start.

He had a good games against Huddersfield and Ajax recently. And a few at the start of the season.
Other than that he's had good 10 minute here and there and then gone completely missing.
And form means fudge all with such a huge gap between games.

Unless Kane he is out and Lucas is playing in the middle he's a waste.
He does nothing in the other positions dribbling and going nowhere.
He has 1 assist all season for a reason.

I'm not sure that form should be much of a consideration after a three week break between games.

Kane surely can't be match fit and I don't think we should expect him to be. Stick him on the bench and see how the game pans out

I think that he will be match fit, I doubt that he will be match sharp. He should still start, he'll still be a goal threat, a focal point and give us more options in attack.

I'm sure Son will start, Poch has always trusted him in big games, likewise Eriksen and Alli are undroppable.

If Kane is deemed fit to start Son will be in the three behind, if not I'd expect Son up top rather than Llorente.

Sissoko +1 in the middle, probably Dier.

I'm sure Son will start, Poch has always trusted him in big games, likewise Eriksen and Alli are undroppable.

If Kane is deemed fit to start Son will be in the three behind, if not I'd expect Son up top rather than Llorente.

Sissoko +1 in the middle, probably Dier.

As much as I like Dele can we honestly say he has done enough this season to he undroppable? If you look over the last 2 months of the season I would suggest Lucas has played better

Back