• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Paulo Dybala's agent has alerted Manchester United by claiming the Juventus star wants to leave this summer.

Dybala has been forced to play second fiddle to Cristiano Ronaldo this season, with the Argentine shunted out wide to accommodate the former Real Madrid man.

He has managed just five Serie A goals this term and despite winning four titles in as many years, a transfer could be on the cards.

"Yes, there is a good chance he’ll leave Juventus. Absolutely. He needs a change," his agent and brother Gustavo told Argentine radio show Futbolemico.

"I can’t say where he’ll go, but there is a strong chance Paulo will leave.

"Of course he’s not happy there. Paulo’s not the only one, there are many players who are uncomfortable at Juve.

"He won’t be the one who will leave Juve this summer."

Meanwhile, Dybala's brother has dismissed suggestions the 25-year-old wants out because of the presence of Ronaldo.

"Cristiano is a great person and he never had problems with him. They have a good rapport.

"There were a few misunderstandings tactically, as let’s not forget they have similar positions."

How bored are you?

There will be teams interested, us for sure, its whether or not Palace price him out of a move that is the issue
Was a silly move by Zaha to sign his new deal there last year if he wasn't happy to stay long term. Granted it got him a pay rise of a couple of million a year, but it has also now made it a lot harder for him to leave as it is Palace who now hold the aces. I think if he had stayed an extra year on his old contract then he would've ended up getting more money in the long run anyway. If I was Zaha I would be looking at changing my agent.

Adrien Rabiot has a contract offer on the table from Juventus as Manchester United face competition for the PSG midfielder.

Mirror Sport reported earlier this week that United were considering a move for Rabiot, who is out of contract this summer.

The 23-year-old looked set to join Barcelona but the deal fell through due to his £175,000-a-week wage demands and signing on-fee of £10m

Chelsea and Tottenham are also assessing Rabiot with United now deciding whether to make a formal offer.

But reports in Italy suggest they will have to act fast with Juventus making their move, having already signed Aaron Ramsey on a pre-contract agreement.

Tuttosport claims Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has been in talks with Rabiot's representatives.

The Serie A champions have offered a contract believed to be in the region of £5.3m-a-year, which could raise to £7m related to performance-based bonuses.

However, that deal is still short of the deal Rabiot is demanding from his potential suitors.

And that could alert United, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eager to bring in additions in central midfield this summer.

Anything that talks about Chelsea moving quickly is obviously gonad*s, seeing as their arbitration appeal against their transfer ban doesn't take place till mid-July
So? They can buy or sign who they want, its not like they mind loaning players out if need be. (they can't register players)

This is absolutely outstanding. I may have to frame this post and hang it on my wall at home. :D

View attachment 6655

I have never seen him play, but missing out on an out and out striker who bagged 2 goals in 33 games and ZERO goals in 16 games in the German 2nd division this season isn't gonna keep me up at night. He could out to be a very good striker, but surely there's some young English talent out there who can deliver better numbers than that.

If we do not have £200m to spend in the summer (including players sold) then someone doesn’t really care about us taking that next step up.

I have never seen him play, but missing out on an out and out striker who bagged 2 goals in 33 games and ZERO goals in 16 games in the German 2nd division this season isn't gonna keep me up at night. He could out to be a very good striker, but surely there's some young English talent out there who can deliver better numbers than that.
I’d wager you are correct Sir.

Che Adams would be a very good signing. Under the radar a little bit and scoring goals for fun in an average Birmingham team.

It'll be interesting to see where Rabiot lands. I like what I've seen of him, both live and on TV. But after chirping off about wanting a bigger club than Spurs, here we are in the CL final, back again for next year, and now recently arrived (with a bullet!) in the top ten of club financial valuation charts. One can mutter away about past history, but we're well set for the future and if his ego is still intact, can't see how he'd be enticed to a club destined to visit Eyeczhartgrad in the EL next season. Or one about to be handed transfer or CL bans.

Spurs and Rabiot would be a good match for one another.

I like the notion expressed earlier about putting Sessegnon on the wing rather than at left back. Still young and developing, great set of wheels to give us just what we need to behind packed defences. He can still be an option for LB when needed.

It'll be interesting to see where Rabiot lands. I like what I've seen of him, both live and on TV. But after chirping off about wanting a bigger club than Spurs, here we are in the CL final, back again for next year, and now recently arrived (with a bullet!) in the top ten of club financial valuation charts. One can mutter away about past history, but we're well set for the future and if his ego is still intact, can't see how he'd be enticed to a club destined to visit Eyeczhartgrad in the EL next season. Or one about to be handed transfer or CL bans.

Spurs and Rabiot would be a good match for one another.

I like the notion expressed earlier about putting Sessegnon on the wing rather than at left back. Still young and developing, great set of wheels to give us just what we need to behind packed defences. He can still be an option for LB when needed.
Chirping off about spurs was 'sources understand'

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Fapatalk

Back