• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How would you line up if Winks was available/who would you be dropping from nayenezgani's XI to make way for him?
Assuming Kane is fit and ready to start... Either Son or Moura, probably Moura. Harsh on either, Son has been a standout performer, but worse form recently. Moura obviously got us to the final, but has been very inconsistent and played several average games. Definitely not Sissoko.

I just think that makes for a better overall team, more players in their natural best positions, probably more defensive solidity while keeping much of the creativity.

Having someone like Moura or Son on the bench could also be a massive asset. Need a goal, Moura, Lamela and Llorente on the bench to change things around.

Harsh on whoever gets dropped, as it should be.

I read on Sky "news" that Tottenham and Liverpool Trusts are asking sponsors to return tickets to fans, what a waste of time these people have paid big bucks for these "perks" why would they let their customers/partners down to placate a bunch of hairyarsed football fans. Football has always been like this with tickets to big matches going to sponsors and other groups.

the entitlement of football fans knows no bounds, I mentioned it in another thread, we all want the enormous funding a long CL run will bring but some ignore where the money actually comes from

Kane and Winks are in the England preliminary squad, so there must be a decent chance they are fit for the final

How would you line up if Winks was available/who would you be dropping from nayenezgani's XI to make way for him?

I think you have to drop one of those extra attackers because otherwise, you run the risk of getting totally overrun in midfield. Plus, you strengthen your attacking options from the bench. As harsh as it seems, Moura drops out for me. Bring him on in that last 30 minutes to run at LFC's backline.

Lets go with Kane up top if fit, then Son Moura Dele and Eriksen behind him.

Sissoko has got the middle of the pitch covered.

I think you have to drop one of those extra attackers because otherwise, you run the risk of getting totally overrun in midfield. Plus, you strengthen your attacking options from the bench. As harsh as it seems, Moura drops out for me. Bring him on in that last 30 minutes to run at LFC's backline.

Or, alternatively, we go guns blazing and catch them on the hop.

If we try to play to negate them we will basically be playing into their hands, perhaps we would be better giving them something to worry about.

I read on Sky "news" that Tottenham and Liverpool Trusts are asking sponsors to return tickets to fans, what a waste of time these people have paid big bucks for these "perks" why would they let their customers/partners down to placate a bunch of hairyarsed football fans. Football has always been like this with tickets to big matches going to sponsors and other groups.

Can not speak about the Liverpool Trust but the Spurs Trust is full of hot air and just say things for the publicity. A complete waste of effort even thinking its a good idea.

Wow, no one played all 12 games. And it's not like we had any throwaway games either.

I think there are some issues with those numbers. Our three goalkeepers only played 898 minutes (Lloris 799, Gazzaniga 90, Vorm 9). I think I would have noticed if we had played the equivalent of two whole games without a goal keeper or with an emergency goalkeeper. The number of starts add up though.

I think there are some issues with those numbers. Our three goalkeepers only played 898 minutes (Lloris 799, Gazzaniga 90, Vorm 9). I think I would have noticed if we had played the equivalent of two whole games without a goal keeper or with an emergency goalkeeper. The number of starts add up though.

first half of the 2nd leg against city we played without an entire defence

Assuming Kane is fit and ready to start... Either Son or Moura, probably Moura. Harsh on either, Son has been a standout performer, but worse form recently. Moura obviously got us to the final, but has been very inconsistent and played several average games. Definitely not Sissoko.

I just think that makes for a better overall team, more players in their natural best positions, probably more defensive solidity while keeping much of the creativity.

Having someone like Moura or Son on the bench could also be a massive asset. Need a goal, Moura, Lamela and Llorente on the bench to change things around.

Harsh on whoever gets dropped, as it should be.

I agree. For me, all things being even, it is Moura who loses out. He was great in the semi-final but has been patchy over the season.

Or, alternatively, we go guns blazing and catch them on the hop.

If we try to play to negate them we will basically be playing into their hands, perhaps we would be better giving them something to worry about.

That's a fair point too. Still think Winks and Sissoko should start if fit. We'll see what Poch does!

Have you been watching us this season? We love to give away early goals.

I’d rather start with Kane, and get 60mins out of him, it’ll make them think twice about pushing up too high.
Knowing Klopp and Liverpool, they won't even take our line-up into consideration. They only play one way regardless. And that's where I think we'll get the upper hand.
They think they are superior, and only have one way of playing.

the entitlement of football fans knows no bounds, I mentioned it in another thread, we all want the enormous funding a long CL run will bring but some ignore where the money actually comes from
I don't think any of them expect to get tickets from the sponsors this year. Its more about raising the issue, and perhaps be influencing this madness to change. Its ridiculous that corporate sponsors get more tickets than the clubs!

Back