• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

So I've only got the option on 1 ticket, but can only go if I have two. I just can't countenance going without my son - he'd never forgive me and I want to watch it with him.

Anyone on here with more than 209 points that have no intention of purchasing?!! If so, would love to hear from you!

Last edited:
So I've only got the option one 1 ticket, but can only go if I have two. I just can't countenance going without my son - he'd never forgive me and I want to watch it with him.

Anyone on here with more than 209 points that have no intention of purchasing?!! If so, would love to hear from you!
If you don’t have any luck with getting two I’d take the singular one off you!!!

I’m only going to be able to get one if a hefty chunk of the original allocation aren’t taken up as I have 189 points.

I’ll say it again but this is what happened for other games with the windows to buy...

People will not buy tickets and they will go to a lower number ... I know older ST who won’t travel. I know lads with enough points who can’t afford it (and their not gonna buy them to sell on)

The fact the club are making people collect them is putting some people off which says it all (foreign ST holders)

I’d be stunned if it didn’t drop to below 200 at least and lower

I have 199 so I’m still hopeful but not taking anything for granted

Apart from Spain all the airlines have covered France in their prices as well....greedy cnuts....and most probably Portugal too....

its all done by algorithm automatically - as more tickets are searched / purchased the price goes up.

Last week after the game Amsterdam - Madrid were very cheap (£250) due to those that could be cancelled being cancelled.

Ffs, think I missed the only ticket I've found in Moscow yet. Agreed to buy it for 1000£ (4 cat) but now the seller doesn't answer although we scheduled the meeting today... Demand for tickets is absolutely ridiculous and there are lots of greedy pushers around.

I fully understand I have no right to be before native supporters in the queue who in the majority are ST holders for many years, but fck me, I want to visit the final so badly. Worked as damned horse for many months to have the ability to pay over the odds for the unexpected dream which also matches my 30-year birthday. And not being able to fullfil it because of tickets absence or absolutely ridiculous prices for them on resellers sites. I don't even take the flights / accomodation costs into consideration - they don't fear me at all.

I want to cheer for Spurs and drink beer in Madrid with @GrimsbyYid, @Bedfordspurs and many others so heavily, I can't even describe...

Still if anybody has any hint on the ticket, I'll be so generous and gladful.

Last edited:
Has anyone checked about booking accommodation on points with Hilton etc, generally the number of points required doesn't change for these things though hotels might be all sold out now anyway.

Back