• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Dreaming a little now won't leave me disappointed later, I know who we are and what our resources are, but I do think we are going to lose Eriksen this year and if you add that fee into the kitty that most posters tend to agree we have gives us a significant transfer kitty that could end up being in the high 200's

If I remove the Toby and Eriksen money we end up with
Ndombele £50m
Sessegnon £30m
Wan-Bissaka £50m
and the change on youth

I don't think that Eriksen has had a good enough season to earn a move to the kind of club that he would leave to join. If Alderweireld leaves, it will be for £25m which is useful but not enough for star signings.

I don't think that Eriksen has had a good enough season to earn a move to the kind of club that he would leave to join. If Alderweireld leaves, it will be for £25m which is useful but not enough for star signings.
Just got a bad feeling about Eriksen, if he doesn't sign a new contract I think he's gone.
Add Wanyama, Trippier and some of the lower squad players that are not needed to the money for Alderweireld and you are closer to £50m and then that buys a pretty decent non english player

DENDONCKER ON WOLVES FUTURE

Anderlecht loanee Leander Dendoncker has been talking about his future atWolves, with his loan deal to be made permanent in the summer.

“Next season, you mean? That may be here. I feel good here. We have a good group," he told the Belgium press.

"Hopefully we can also play European [competition]. Although, you should never exclude anything in the football world.”

If Emirates Marketing Project beat Watford in the FA Cup final, Wolves will start their season in the Europa League qualifiers in July.

Hands up up front - I havent seen a huge amount of this lad, but what I have seen I really like. Very competent player, does the right things and makes it happen. I like him, could be a bit of an under the radar gem IMO.

Dang we have to move soon if we want de ligt, if we believe what's written about Barca and Liverpool

And therein lies the problem. Even if we did move super-fast, and agree a fee with Ajax, we can't force the player to agree terms if he wants to explore what else might be on offer. His agent I'm sure would advise waiting and speaking with all clubs that are interested.

Think Gomes will go on to be a good player. Everton will probably stump up the cash. They are back bu Asmanov aren't they?

Bale is unlikely but if others are not interested, and we can make the fiances work (RM paying a chunk of his wages or getting him on a free) then I actually think he'd work well with Poch. He is a team player. He's not a Gallactico. Never has been. Part of his failing has been trying to reinvent himself as Ronaldo part 2, when he just needs to be his shy, talented self. He can do that at Tottenham.

Just got a bad feeling about Eriksen, if he doesn't sign a new contract I think he's gone.
Add Wanyama, Trippier and some of the lower squad players that are not needed to the money for Alderweireld and you are closer to £50m and then that buys a pretty decent non english player

I think that he'd get a sideways move at best, I don't think that he's been consistent enough to join one of the really big clubs. United are meant be interested, which would undoubtedly give him a pay rise but he'd be signing up for another project without much hope of big trophies in the next few years.

I think that he'd get a sideways move at best, I don't think that he's been consistent enough to join one of the really big clubs. United are meant be interested, which would undoubtedly give him a pay rise but he'd be signing up for another project without much hope of big trophies in the next few years.

In terms of project ours is well advanced compared to anyone else.

So either he gets a move to a Madrid/Barca which is already at the top, or he might as well stay here.

And, truthfully, I cant help thinking a move to either would be a massive shock to him. The expectation/attitude/demand etc - I could be wrong but he doesnt strike me as the sort of character who would enjoy it.

Thought it was written barca were interested

We're playing a long term game. Short term signings make no sense for a club like Spurs, it is a game we cannot win when we look at others budgets.
Huddy is not saying we're playing a short term game, just that if Sanchez moves up to plan A he still has doubts whether he's ready, and I agree.

I was all for Toby staying last year as I thought having him around a) to rely on and b) to help Sanchez/Foyth get another season under their belt was preferable than deep ending them.(ie a long term game)

A year on and I can't honestly say much has changed.

So that's ok as long as the risks don't damage our progress.

Huddy is not saying we're playing a short term game, just that if Sanchez moves up to plan A he still has doubts whether he's ready, and I agree.

I was all for Toby staying last year as I thought having him around a) to rely on and b) to help Sanchez/Foyth get another season under their belt was preferable than deep ending them.(ie a long term game)

A year on and I can't honestly say much has changed.

So that's ok as long as the risks don't damage our progress.

I understand what you are both saying, I just don't think that is how it will pan out.

We'll know shortly but it doesn't feel like he's had the kind of season that earns you a Barca move.
perhaps but after the mauling they got at the hands of pool who knows what knee jerk signings they might make, hell look what we did after a certain Saudi Sportswashing Machine match and we are quite sane compared with them

If Toby goes.....Lascelles? English. £?

Trippier can go and possibly Aurier. If we struggle to find a suitable replacement I'd happily give out of contract A.Valencia a one year deal.

What about City looking for someone to replace Silva? I don't think he'd start every game though and I don't see him going anywhere he isn't first choice.

Jermaine Jenas has told BT Sport Score, which was broadcast on 12th May, that he wants Tottenham Hotspur to sign Wilfried Ndidi and Abdoulaye Doucoure this summer.

Tottenham are on the hunt for central midfielders, as Mauricio Pochettino looks to add depth to his squad.

And Jenas feels that Leicester City’s Ndidi and Watford’s Doucoure could step up and make an impact at a club like Tottenham.

He said: “I can see Leicester getting attacked at some point this year. Ndidi has had a good season. In line with Doucoure at Watford. These are the midfielders that Spurs, United could do with.”

Spurs sold Mousa Dembele in January and they have left themselves short in midfield.

The fact that Mauricio Pochettino has suffered with a lack of options in midfield makes Tottenham’s achievements this season even more remarkable.

Spurs have made it into the top four again, and also qualified for the Champions League final.

If Spurs were to sign either Ndidi or Doucoure over the summer, it would provide their defence with more protection for next season.

However, Spurs have been reluctant to spend big, and neither Ndidi or Doucoure would come cheaply.

Back