• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're the Famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're going to Madrid (Travel Thread)

How much have you spent? Flights won't be refundable unless you name change but what about your accomodation? Some of my mates have booked their flights to bilbao for £280 and aim to lose those if they don't get tickets which they probably won't. Sometimes best to cut your losses but only if you can get some of your money back.
Completely up to you and whether you can afford to lose 4-500 or whatever you have spent so far.
Flights £670 each, name change is £100 until next Friday.

Accommodation really cheap at €265 for the entire stay - hostel in central Madrid which actually looks ok and reviews confirm the same. They have also offered free cancellation until 29 May.

Gutted the club appears to have kept back a significant % for corporate..

https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-n...ubsidise-champions-league-final-ticket-prices

Fan groups call on Clubs to subsidise Champions League Final ticket prices

Tottenham Hotspur are in the final of the Champions League; a monumental, historic achievement. While the players rightly take the plaudits for a thrilling and inspiring campaign, the fans have also played their part, as the Club has acknowledged.
Now many of those fans are finding the joy at this achievement soured by the prices that have to be paid to attend the final in Madrid.

While we understand that the Club cannot influence the issues of fans being exploited by hotels, airlines and travel operators, the one thing our Club can do to help hard-pressed fans is help them with the cost of a match ticket.

Tickets currently vary in price between £60 and £500+. Alongside our colleagues at Spirit of Shankly, we are asking our respective Clubs to ensure that no fan pays no more than £100 for a ticket. That would be a huge gesture, cementing the bond between the fans and the Clubs and showing that our support really is valued.

We estimate that this would cost in the region of £1.3m. Tottenham Hotspur will earn £88m from this season's Champions League run in TV revenue alone. We are asking for less than 1.5% of that total to help our fans.

No fan should have to give up their dream of attending a European final due to the cost of a match ticket. We ask our Clubs to make sure that doesn’t happen.

THST Board
11 May 2019

We estimate that this would cost in the region of £1.3m.
daniel_levy_1.jpg

So tickets for flights from/to Moscow range from 300 to 350£ and I'm absolutely ok with that.

Prices for accomodation are absolutely crazy but there are always a lot of variants to solve the problem so I'm not too scared of it (airbnb, nearest regions, cooperating through forums, sleeping in the street/in the bar etc).

The ticket was always a problem. Fck, I'm ready to buy it up for 1000£ (and that's more than an average salary in Moscow) for a ticket of any category but I still didn't find anything in this region. Also, after reading GG, I don't fully understand if it is safe to purchase a ticket which was bought by another person and has his initials on it.

Will never forgive myself if I don't get there...

Added: so I found a ticket block 512, above the corner flag (is it 4 cat?) for about 1180£. Crazy price but what are your thoughts: is there a strong possibility I will find a better price?

Guys, if anybody already got a ticket, could you post here or message me its photos from both sides (without personal info ofc), so I can be sure the ticket I found is valid ! Can't find an image in the net..

Last edited:
Gotta laugh at all the punishing routes to Madrid being suggested, and then moaning about collecting a ticket from the Lane.
If you've got a bit of time I don't think any of the routes are punishing. It's June, France, Catalonia, Basque country are beautiful. Agree about the having to pick the ticket up bit though.

Plus at least we're not heading to Azerbaijan:D:D:eek:

So tickets for flights from/to Moscow range from 300 to 350£ and I'm absolutely ok with that.

Prices for accomodation are absolutely crazy but there are always a lot of variants to solve the problem so I'm not too scared of it (airbnb, nearest regions, cooperating through forums, sleeping in the street/in the bar etc).

The ticket was always a problem. Fck, I'm ready to buy it up for 1000£ (and that's more than an average salary in Moscow) for a ticket of any category but I still didn't find anything in this region. Also, after reading GG, I don't fully understand if it is safe to purchase a ticket which was bought by another person and has his initials on it.

Will never forgive myself if I don't get there...

Added: so I found a ticket block 512, above the corner flag (is it 4 cat?) for about 1180£. Crazy price but what are your thoughts: is there a strong possibility I will find a better price?

Guys, if anybody already got a ticket, could you post here or message me its photos from both sides (without personal info ofc), so I can be sure the ticket I found is valid ! Can't find an image in the net..
Doubt you will get a better price
Issue is whether it’s legit

Last edited:
I'm not going, would rather watch it here to be honest.

Can't abide Scouse. Imagine 50,000 of them swarming through Madrid on the rob, spitting vowels in your face and throwing bottles of wee.

Maybe it would be worth booking a week or 2 weeks in southern Spain on the costa i.e. your flights would be outside the 'spike' and accommodation would be cheap. Make a holiday of it... with a CL Final in the middle of the holiday?

Morning...

So as I suspected my TP total isn’t anywhere near enough (121). Flights and cheap accommodation already booked.

I know some with more than 209 TP that are unable to make the final so I could buy theirs. Do you think this is a big risk with UEFA requiring information etc? Wondering if names will be printed? Would you take a punt? Don’t see how else I can get a ticket!

I am using a friends. It will be fine and would’ve been stipulated clearly. Ajax tix had no names on them.

Back