• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that Poch had many options, however on the bench we have two RBs, and 3 midfielders none of whom are remotely attacking!

Most of you have seen it already, but just went out on the North stand and... fudging hell. Took my breath away. brick wow. I almost cried, lovely. It's just lovely. Massive. Magnificent. And yes, it somehow feels like white Hart Lane. Wow. Ah. This place is going to be so easy to love. Thank you, Daniel Levy, you absolute legend.

Everton
  • 1Pickford
  • 5Zouma
  • 4Keane
  • 13Mina
  • 11Walcott
  • 18Schneiderlin
  • 17Gueye
  • 12Digne
  • 10G Sigurdsson
  • 20Bernard
  • 14Tosun

Very strong team.
Get a few goals and rest the main players for the CL final.
However, the bench looks weak

Useful bunch of players missing (Vertonghen, Sanchez, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Son, Kane) but we do need to address the depth issue in CM and attacking areas this summer

Very surprised to see Wanyama on the bench, he was hopping/limping badly a few days ago.

Let's hope we don't need him and can play out a tight draw or small win... with that team I doubt we will play well tbh.

I wonder if Siggy/Walnut will be on fire today, they will be very motivated.

COYS, keep pushing.

So who would you have picked?

I said above 'not that Poch had many options' - there wasn't much that could have been done differently.

When he does pick benches like this though, I do wonder why he didn't, for example, pick one of the youth CBs rather than Aurier/Trippier or put some young winger or attacker on the bench instead of Marsh. Just difficult to see many situations where Marsh or Aurier comes on. Maybe our other youth players who aren't out on loan aren't that great?

Anyone having luck finding the game? NBC showed a graphic with all the games, and Spurs was listed next to the SyFy channel which is rather odd???

I found SyFy on my box and it is showing My Stepmother is an Alien. I am a fan of Kim Basinger in a flimsy negligee, but it is NOT Spurs.

Now I found some other online Spurs source which is showing a black and white SyFy film... what channel is it on? Be In?

Maybe my bIased is making me delusional here but out of both starting 11s I honestly would only put 3 or 4 of their players in a combined 11, obviously our bench is lacking but hopefully the 11 out there can get the job done.

COYFS and Leicester I want 3rd fudge worrying about the scum.

Anyone having luck finding the game? NBC showed a graphic with all the games, and Spurs was listed next to the SyFy channel which is rather odd???

I found SyFy on my box and it is showing My Stepmother is an Alien. I am a fan of Kim Basinger in a flimsy negligee, but it is NOT Spurs.

Now I found some other online Spurs source which is showing a black and white SyFy film... what channel is it on? Be In?

NBC Gold Three

It's definitely on Syfy USA, but not sure how to get that?

Seems like Syfy UK is a different channel.

Back