• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Haha, just came in here to post that. Bizarre! :p

It's so sugary sweet it's embarassing to watch and it really clashes with every stereotype in football fan culture. A bit similar to the opera guy that Danny Rose loved so much. And then at the same time I'm thinking it's great because the club is really going global and expanding into new directions. That's only going to help the club in the long run. And I don't think it'll take anything away from rowdy drunk men in the stands. ;)

I noticed today that Son did not start in either of the two league matches against Liverpool this season, so maybe he is the missing ingredient

Will be interesting to see whether VAR affords Son the protection he deserves. Have noticed both the opposition and refs see him as a soft touch. As in, he gets brutally fouled and is then booked for diving.
I just hope the VAR team have the cojones to call the Victimpool diving for what it is. They'll finish the game with 9 men maximum if they do.

My daughter has just sent me this, brillant

Download.html

Back