• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They're opening the stadium for the final.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
No chance of me getting a ticket for the final.

I know Brighton opened up their ground for the play off finals for fans that could not get tickets.

Would love to be in the lane with others who can not get a ticket.

No chance of me getting a ticket for the final.

I know Brighton opened up their ground for the play off finals for fans that could not get tickets.

Would love to be in the lane with others who can not get a ticket.

Great call, it would be terrific for all the fans who can't get there and a big earner for the club.

82766200-winking-smiley-gesturing-with-his-hand-emoticon-thumbs-up-showing-positive-mood-.jpg

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...League screening&dm_i=444I,KAS1,UM4IU,2D3HQ,1

Get the fcuk in.

e are pleased to confirm that the Club will be holding a live screening of the UEFA Champions League Final at our new stadium on Saturday 1 June.

The stadium will be open to full capacity for this event – giving as many fans as possible who are not able to get to Madrid the chance to come together for the match.

BT Sport’s live broadcast of the match, kick-off 8pm, will be shown on our four giant HD screens within the stadium bowl, with additional entertainment provided throughout the evening and all food and drink outlets open.

Tickets for this event will be priced at £10 for Adults and £5 for Juniors. Further details on the ticketing process for the screening will be communicated once the sales process for the Final itself is complete next week.

Please keep an eye on our channels for further updates.

So so glad they are doing this. Bet the is a mad dash to get tickets, I am a plus one member as is my lad who though does not like football has already been told he is coming whether he fudging well likes it or not.

Guess it is down to the wheel of doom again.

They used to do it in the old ground for away games. You would sit in the North stand and watch the screen on the South Stand. This is before streams etc.

But I agree. Would be better if they just put a massive box screen in the middle of the pitch, on top of the NFL turf.

Also, would be good if they let you take drinks back to your seat. Otherwise surely its better in the pub.

Agreed that it might be a bit odd but I can’t afford Madrid and I need to be with other Lilywhites, so I’ll be there.

Would imagine taking a beer in will be allowed given it isn’t an actual match and there won’t be away fans.

EDIT: Obviously it is an actual match (unless I’m still dreaming, which is a bit of a worry) but you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Agreed. Would be great for the atmosphere but would be a bit odd to watch the screens all game and you'd get a better view in a pub
You'll have to do the maths on that:) 50inch screen pub- 10metres away vs 325sq metres- 150metres away....as i say you do the maths:D:p

This is what I’d like to find out. I’d imagine that they’ll also have it on the TVs in the concourses and lots of people won’t even make it to the stands.

No reason not to allow, you are allowed to for everything else - but live football.

Hmmm, I went to watch a couple away games on the Jumbotron and it was terrible (left at half time to go to the pub).

However I think this *could* be good if literally thousands go and you can take beer in.

Is the alcohol thing not only an issue for games broadcast live?

With there not even being a game I’d expect it to be more relaxed.

The screens aren’t that big. Not sure it would work to watch a whole match on them.

Have you been to the ground? My "seat" is such that the majority of the west side of the pitch is obscured by the cross bar and top of the net. As a consequence I watch quite a lot of the match on the big screens over The Paxton. Not an issue. If I want to watch finer detail I just turn round and look at the Park Lane screens and get the full HD experience.

I assume I won't get a ticket for Madrid (STH with too few loyalty points). I don't see this as anything other than a win/win.

COYS

Back