• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have Never Ever started a Match Thread in all my years on here. Now my chat has been cut and pasted into one. So time to see if I am good luck or not I suppose.

Big apologies that it's taken four pages for anyone to mention what an absolute brick clam of a whales arsehole this unofficial OOMT is. I have asked Badgerland to add you to the list of predators on their site http://www.badgerland.co.uk/animals/threats/predators.html

I'm flying in from the US for this game, arrive at Heathrow at 7am and then straight up to the ground. Stopping only at a Tesco or a Sainsburys to purchase copious amounts of Custard. Excited to see the new ground, excited to see us win and grab 3rd. Come on you Spurs!!

Last edited:
I'm flying in from the US for this game, arrive at Heathrow at 7am and then straight up to the ground. Stopping only at a Tesco or a Sainsburys to purchase copious amounts of Custard. Excited to see the new ground, excited to see is win and grab 3rd. Come on you Spurs!!
If you don’t upload pics of your trip it’ll be a darn shame. Enjoy the trip and knocking one out with Custard Lube in the gents at half-time.

Whatever team we put out, it's to go out and win and end the league season on a high - Poch won't have it any other way, I certainly wouldn't.

Make this a great day out, in our spanking new spaceship of a wonder stadium, with waves and cheers from the players (some of whom we may not see again, perhaps).

Don't think Toffees would go too hard, they'd (at least the fans) want us to be peak in a couple of weeks :D

From Urban dictionary. I swear, you learn something new every day. Even at my time of life.
Custard Cream
The most infamous of party pranks. A custard cream is where you and a group of friends pin down another party goer and insert a custard cream biscuit into their rectum. Often followed by duck taping over the cavity to make sure it is secure.
Did you hear about John?
Yeah apparently he got custard creamed last night
You tape a duck over the cavity? A live duck or a dead duck? If dead, Peking duck or duck a l’orange? Asking for a friend (@Yermiyahu)

If we've learned anything this week surely it is that the seemingly impossible will sometimes happen. And that a single goal can quickly lead to several more.

Everton are a good side, in form. What if they get one or two goals early on and then suddenly Arsenal lead by a goal or two in the first half.

The risk is very small, but the consequences of failing could be massive. If players are exhausted or at risk of aggravating an injury they should be rotated. But we should start the team that maximizes the chances of us being successful.
Then we'll finish 4th with a smaller GD margin.

k4AD919I_400x400.jpg

TPBWAXFSJN_10247_p1ad68mi8bhkjltbldm15m0163t9.png

13001267-10156748886095612-2375162006289824408-n_orig.jpg

07b39f324c88adbac91af42175cb70f3ecd8e1ear1-1438-1438v2_hq.jpg

No time for complacency, we need to get the job done. Not to mention I'd love to celebrate a goal or two during my first visit to the new shrine. Can't fudging wait. Hoping our fans are in good mood and singing the lads on throughout the match. Get in!

To any toffees on the forum... Look forward to welcoming you... We'll have some beers, some tea and plot how to take down the red lot. Let's make it a nice relaxed afternoon. Plenty of drinks breaks, massages for the Spurs players every 10 mins or so. No tackles or proper running. Will be a lovely afternoon. You always were my favourite non spurs team.

Back