• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2018/19

So which game am I going to enjoy more tonight or should I bank a good weeks football and do something else?

Chelsea already have a CL place. But they'll be hamstrung in future with the transfer ban.

So cheering on Valencia is easily the priority. The misery that would bring to the Corgies of Islington if they go through. Woah.

Funk. There goes Valencia's away goal advantage.

Valencia need to score two more. Looking likely but need to be aware at the back. Silly build up to that Arsenal goal.

They're not going out tonight,but frankly I am not bothered. Hey we are in the CL final, if Arsenal get through, they get through, obviously we would all rather they didnt, but isnt the end of the world right now

They can lose to Chelsea. Even greater heartbreak.

GHod, they look fragile. Valencia getting plenty of balls behind them out wide. Looks like a very warm night there. Hope Valencia make them work their bags off.

I think I should turn it off. Been mainly Arsenal since I switched over

You can always hope/cheer for bad knocks for Arsenal.

And if Arsenal and Chelsea win, it only serves to swell our already swollen UEFA co-efficient. We're looking at being around top 15 next season.

I see they have the useless 4th and 5th officials standing beside each goal. Didn't notice them in the CL games. Are the two tourney's officiated differently?

What's with Valencia? I thought they were decent. Getting run over by this brick arse side is just ridiculous.

Back