• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Well he ran onto the pitch pretty well. So his ankle cannot be to bad. He had three weeks and 3 days to get match fit. He will play I am sure.

Liverpool press really high, with a lot of pace. Much like Ajax. A good presence up field is badly needed. Look how much effect Llorente had and he is quite imobile and a bit crap really. But he had an effect. I would give them all a week or so off after Sunday. Then get them back and getting ready for the final. They all need a break.

“Harry is exceptional for club and country,” Tottenham full-back Trippier told Sky Sports. "I don’t know the timescale with his injury but obviously we’re all hoping he can be back because of his presence, even here at half-time, he’s coming in going mental at us because we can do better which we all knew. But this is what we need, the leadership that he has, the way he came in at half-time. He wasn’t happy and we all knew that. He just gives us that extra lift because his presence is massive for us.”

“Harry is exceptional for club and country,” Tottenham full-back Trippier told Sky Sports. "I don’t know the timescale with his injury but obviously we’re all hoping he can be back because of his presence, even here at half-time, he’s coming in going mental at us because we can do better which we all knew. But this is what we need, the leadership that he has, the way he came in at half-time. He wasn’t happy and we all knew that. He just gives us that extra lift because his presence is massive for us.”

Fair play to Harry. Wasn’t sure he was that sort of leader but I was quite impressed when I heard this. He wants to win and he wants to win at Spurs.

Fair play to Harry. Wasn’t sure he was that sort of leader but I was quite impressed when I heard this. He wants to win and he wants to win at Spurs.

Same here, but according to our boss on here we do not need leaders in the game anymore, mind you that is his blinkered view ( like on most things he disagrees with). :)

Poch is really playing down Harry's half time talk, saying he didn't even notice Harry in the dressing room.
Maintaining the authority of Lloris as captain I suspect.

Poch is really playing down Harry's half time talk, saying he didn't even notice Harry in the dressing room.
Maintaining the authority of Lloris as captain I suspect.

One of the quotes i read said Harry went in the dressing room after Poch had left/Poch left the players for Harry to talk to

His fitness is going to dominate the back pages over the next three weeks. Pretty obvious he'll be available for the CL final but getting him in a condition where he can compete against VVD is another matter.

I think he'll be on the bench but what a substitute to have, tricky one to manage as usually when fit he'd start but can we risk someone who's been out for 2 months starting in probably our biggest game of all time. Same as Winks, if he's back then likely be on the bench.

Could well see us have Winks, Kane and Lamela on the bench which is pretty strong and gives us good options to change things around.

I would be surprised if he does not play some part in the final, will he be fit though well i guess is that he will say he is.

Back