• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax - the second leg

Just re-watched the second half, and while we had a touch of luck, wow, how well did we play? Extraordinary how cohesive and expansive and protective the entire team was. Even Tripps had a few quality moments. Our first goal started from Son picking up the ball in our area (and the third included him laying it back to Sissoko (sorry @scaramanga ) hoiking it for that beautiful LampPost. Stunning, stunning stuff.

Just re-watched the second half, and while we had a touch of luck, wow, how well did we play? Extraordinary how cohesive and expansive and protective the entire team was. Even Tripps had a few quality moments. Our first goal started from Son picking up the ball in our area (and the third included him laying it back to Sissoko (sorry @scaramanga ) hoiking it for that beautiful LampPost. Stunning, stunning stuff.

It's worth watching the first half again too. While we conceded two it's so clear we played well, we could/should have had two or three ourselves. It made me even more proud of the overall performance, to bounce back from that frustration and disappointment.

It's worth watching the first half again too. While we conceded two it's so clear we played well, we could/should have had two or three ourselves. It made me even more proud of the overall performance, to bounce back from that frustration and disappointment.
Alright, you convinced me.. I’ll watch the first half again.

Id suggest you read the first half of comments on here too, makes for great viewing knowing the end result:D....

This was possibly my favourite:

I'm totally done with Spurs for this season, the last 3 months have been an utter fudging disgrace, they can all fudge off

He's already booked in for Madrid! Ahh emotions. Love ya Marky! xo

This was possibly my favourite:

He's already booked in for Madrid! Ahh emotions. Love ya Marky! xo
Can’t criticise too much, the more you love something the more it hurts when things don’t go your way and we all express it in different ways. Main thing is we all get behind the boys in the final regardless of performance and result, they have shown nothing but heart in this tournament. Absolutely chuffed we are in a CL final, never thought I’d see the day.....

So I put a fiver on us at half time @ 20-1, I was watching the game on a steam that’s about a minute behind, I bottled it and tried to cash out for about £25 in the 94th min, the bet365 app wouldn’t let me, robbing clams I thought, then it flashed up goal Tottenham, fudging yes, cue the celebration. Forgot to check the app for a while only to find a nice £100 in the account. Keep the faith COYS
I put a tenner on us at half time, 26-1 to win with paddypower, which I thought was odd as they had us at 13-1 to qualify. Still can't work that out?

Can’t criticise too much, the more you love something the more it hurts when things don’t go your way and we all express it in different ways. Main thing is we all get behind the boys in the final regardless of performance and result, they have shown nothing but heart in this tournament. Absolutely chuffed we are in a CL final, never thought I’d see the day.....

Don't kid yourself, it'll be half time of the final and the usual suspects will be bricking on about giving up. But that's the way of the world unfortunately.

I couldn't watch the game - I was at work, and stayed at work long, long after the game ended.

I followed it here, through you guys - watching your posts, and celebrating or despairing accordingly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all. Thank you.:)

I'm not quite sure how to process it, so there's no long post from me on this. I'm still too numb, too utterly stunned.

All I know is that I walked all the way home, grinning like a maniac, skipping down the sidewalk, likely looking utterly insane.

And then I got home, and I started sobbing. And smiling. And laughing. And singing. All at the same time, much to the horror of my neighbors.

So maybe I did go insane.

But I will say this.

If this insanity, don't ever give me normalcy again, because I don't fudging want it.

5cd34e31021b4c2822262fb5-1920-1281.jpg

fudge normalcy - just give me this, and I will die happy.

Back