• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

It couldn't happen to a more genuine person than Lucas. I'm absolutely over the moon for him. and his winning effort has just taken over from Ricky Villa's FA Cup goal as my favourite spurs goal ever. Love the man

I don't know if the stats back this up, but my impression is that many of Moura's shots miss just wide of the post. We all scream he has to hit the target in dispair, even though this often makes it easy for the goalkeeper to save it. The three goals last night show the advantage of aiming just inside the post.

L'Equipe are notoriously critical with their player ratings but Moura has become only the tenth player they've ever awarded 10/10 to.

For context, the first time they gave a perfect 10 was in 1988.

His second goal, I must have seen in about 20 times now and I'm still blown away by the skill + composure..

Be nice if he can finish his first full season with us with a hatrick of hatricks (ideally not againt Everton)
Skill, composure, but the run and the movement made it all possible.

Finishing the season with another hat trick would do for me. I just hope next season he can find some consistency. Too often this season that run hasn't been made imo.

For him to be that switched on for his second was truly remarkable. He never gave up on that play and had the awareness to quickly pounce once Onana and the defender fumbled into each other. It's like Moura was possessed.
hahaha! It was a simple pass, but Son knocking the ball back for Sissoko really stands out for me. Not looking for any glory, just the best option to help the team. And he won the ball to start the move for the first too. Influence.

Question is whether he'll get in the team for the final. Likely to be 3 from Moura, Dele, Eriksen and Son

Back