• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax - the second leg

This was a weird experience. I was nervous, but in the same way you are nervous when you watch a suspenseful scene in a movie you have already seen before and know what will happen in the end. I somehow knew that 3rd goal was coming, just didn't know when exactly.

And I am calmly optimistic about the final. COYMFS!!!!!!!!!!

This was a weird experience. I was nervous, but in the same way you are nervous when you watch a suspenseful scene in a movie you have already seen before and know what will happen in the end. I somehow knew that 3rd goal was coming, just didn't know when exactly.

And I am calmly optimistic about the final. COYMFS!!!!!!!!!!

This. I was convinced the 3rd was coming. Absolutely convinced. It was bizarre. When it went in I didn't even react.

We need to win this final. If not for us deprived fans, at least for Jan and Hugo who gave us their best years, even though they could have joined an elite team to win trophies and get paid the megabucks doing it. And I have a sneaky feeling we're going to do it. ;)

Nerding out on stats to help still my beating heart, with recording of 2nd half playing on TV, as still gobsmacked at what happened!

@OptaJohan
3.8 - Ajax’s Expected Goals conceded v Tottenham Hotspur in the second leg of the Champions League semi-finals was 3.8, their highest xG conceded at home this season. Misery.

@InfoGolApp
HT: #Ajax 2 (0.74 xG) #THFC 0 (0.4)
Ajax the better side here and deservedly lead. Spurs leave De Ligt wide open for a 37% chance early on, before Ziyech doubles the lead.
upload_2019-5-9_3-50-5.jpeg
FT: #Ajax 2 (1.66 xG) #THFC 3 (3.28)
It’s happened again!!! Spurs match Liverpool’s heroics and do the unthinkable! They were good value on the night and Lucas Moura (0.05) wins it very very late on.
upload_2019-5-9_3-50-51.jpeg
#AJATOT shot map https://www.infogol.net/matches/champions-league/ajax-vs-tottenham-2019-05-08/25870/maps

Last edited:
i feel like i'm dreaming, tottenham in a Champions league final, i can't get my head round it, Hoddle saying he's glad to be here just to see this, the president of ghana is a y!d, moura scoring exactly in the 6th minute of extra time, kane running again, fabregas comments outraging everyone, lamela the real party animal, tottenham with a 1.6% chance of advancing at half time, but nothing is as sweet as our hatrick hero being sold to us by the current arsenal manager. Now thats something you really can't make up.

Back