• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Controversial but I need to get it off my chest

On the eve of our biggest game since, like ever!, I don’t know why I feel so mute or down or why I’m thinking the way I do, yet I’m not hopeful tomorrow nor am I hopeful for the future with the majority of our current squad and indeed our manager.

I feel it’s important to say this now because I don’t want to be a coward and say it after the game tomorrow night. I’ve felt this way for a while and haven’t posted on here not wanting to be or spread negativity or negative vibes.

I hope I’m wrong and I hope to the football gods we can win tomorrow but in my heart I just don’t see it nor do I believe anymore.

To cut the rambling I feel like Pochettino has come to the end of his cycle and I feel we need to do a lot of ins and outs in the summer.

Pochettino talking about leaving if we win ucl has angered me in all honesty! Firstly, concentrate on the task in hand, secondly so you wouldn’t want to raise the bar and challenge city and Liverpool domestically after such a hypothetical triumph, see ya later then...

I’m grateful for all he’s done don’t get me wrong, I appreciate it might take a special kind of man to work with Levy, no signings in nearly two years isn’t great yet I just feel like he’s happy to be that guy working under constraints and taking the plaudits just for qualifying us for ucl...hopefully, yet I want to win, a desire expressed with knowledge of our place in world football and knowing how distracting Wembley, knackered players after wc has all been and of course a bad season of injuries.

Still he talks of winning meteorology but I feel like he is the problem now not the players because I feel he has let other job links inflate his ego and is happy to point out our difficulties and say I’ve got spurs in ucl 4 years running ain’t I great! No your not Poch, you’ve lost 13 league games which for this squad isn’t clever in my opinion.

Let’s be honest if we get UCL it’s because we have been incredibly fortunate that United and Goons have failed terribly!

These feelings started when you didn’t take the brave decision to strip Lloris of the captaincy when he let down the whole club and it’s fanbase, every one makes mistakes me included but you should have made Harry captain. Maintaining the status quo with Lloris was a huge mistake and sent completely the wrong message to our squad in terms of discipline.

Then your antics at the end of the Burnley game were downright ridiculous and embarrassing and not your usual character.

Calling our players heroes again was wrong even after losing at the Etihad to get the semi final, we lost and heroes are defined by lifting silverware.

Not to mention numerous big games where the set up and message to the players has been wrong! Biggest game of our lives against Ajax at new whl and we play 3 cb against a false no 9 meaning we got crucified in midfield, he was too slow to react and our players started the game like we were playing Watford, or West Brom!

For me the magic of Pochettino has gone and I wouldn’t feel at all sorry if he leaves us anytime soon, I don’t think he’s strong enough to fully change us into a winning meteorology as he lacks that final sprint to be that himself.

If we win tomorrow and somehow win the damn thing I’ll be the happiest man alive and I’d have no issues with any of you, pumping me this post until the end of days...

Apologies if you read this and it’s a downer before tomorrow.
I want glory and good times as much as any of you.

I’ve just lost faith in the man at the helm, perhaps at the most inopportune time...but I have....
It's cnuts like you who disrupt teams who are on to a good thing. I cannot believe any true Spurs fan could have anything but admiration, respect and gratitude for what Pochettino has done at our club. Anybody who wants him gone cannot be a true Spurs fan.

No mate.

Listen 35 minutes of football has made me look like a bit of a knob..

I’m fine with that...more than fine!

But on the flip side we could lose the final in a bad way...set up badly against them again like at Wembley and we could all feel flat again.

I won’t take pleasure from losing the final and acquiring ucl next season.

I want us to win badly! Tonight our players Are heroes.

I hope I feel that way once the final is done with.

fudge me mate .. give it up ..

You made an honest post a day ago based on what you felt (even if the vast majority of us probably disagree), trying to defend the position moving forward, i.e. if "whatever" happens in the final is flimflam.

If you are unable to realize that Tottenham Hotspur making top 4 and CL final on any fudging given year is an amazing achievement, add in injuries, fatigue, stadium issues and it's an outright religious experience. If you don't see that you have completely bought in to some bricky kind of media/pr reality where people tell you want success or happiness should feel like and anything short of that is worthless.

Your questioning of Poch also bears review .. yes we have stumbled badly this season, but there are reasons and when you watch the effort 9 men put in to hold on last week-end and the effort 11 put in to 90 +6 should tell you that regardless of if you believe, his fudging team believes in him and will run themselves to death for him.

No mate.

Listen 35 minutes of football has made me look like a bit of a knob..

I’m fine with that...more than fine!

But on the flip side we could lose the final in a bad way...set up badly against them again like at Wembley and we could all feel flat again.

I won’t take pleasure from losing the final and acquiring ucl next season.

I want us to win badly! Tonight our players Are heroes.

I hope I feel that way once the final is done with.
It wasn't 35 minutes of football that made you look like a bit of a knob..... You look like a complete all by yourself without any help from Tottenham. I mean we had it absolutely brilliant in the years before Pochettino arrived didn't we?

I never expected us to match what Liverpool did, not in a million years...I didn’t believe we had that same level of guts and fighting spirit.

Others faith may have shook, mine was broken.

I’ll admit getting out of my state I realise getting to the final is immense considering all the brick this season.

But still there won’t be any glory in finishing runners up...

Oh?

How do you figure that? What's your definition of glory?

No worries not everyone is born with a back bone

I’m not a coward. I was just very wrong by not believing we could do it tonight. Consider I could have waited until after tonight’s expected semi final loss to post those thoughts. I wonder how you felt at half time?

I’m not a coward. I was just very wrong by not believing we could do it tonight. Consider I could have waited until after tonight’s expected semi final loss to post those thoughts. I wonder how you felt at half time?

Stop digging. Just accept the backlash for your flimsy support.

It's cnuts like you who disrupt teams who are on to a good thing. I cannot believe any true Spurs fan could have anything but admiration, respect and gratitude for what Pochettino has done at our club. Anybody who wants him gone cannot be a true Spurs fan.

Fine I’m not a true fan by definition of questioning the manager and expressing thoughts many others have considered.

I don’t have respect or gratitude for the Lloris incident or his behaviour up at turf moor.

Pochettino hasn’t won us anything ffs, he’s not fergie.

You want to be self satisfied by just qualifying for the champions league?

Stop digging. Just accept the backlash for your flimsy support.

I’ll accept backlash but some of that is a bit too strong drunken nonsense.

My support has never wavered not my desire to see us lift silverware.

Be angry at me by all means but remember I share the same love as you. Thfc

First ever European cup final isn't making history? fudge off Nigel you're clearly on a wind up.

I’m not.

What’s the point in getting there if we lose.

Shall we meet up for the runners up bus parade?

We have made history if we lift the cup not just turn up at the event to take part.

I’m not.

What’s the point in getting there if we lose.

Shall we meet up for the runners up bus parade?

We have made history if we lift the cup not just turn up at the event to take part.

Have you even taken a minute to enjoy the result tonight? If not, what's the point of even following the team? You've exposed yourself here and you're not digging your way out of it.

I don’t want to start a fire or some sort of crusade, don’t need universal agreement on here, in truth I want to be wrong and I just want to be honest.

That’s how I feel and perhaps poch’s Bizarre interview was the tipping point.

I’d get more pleasure from winning and being told I’m a fool than perhaps being proved right in a few months time.

Still that’s where we are...make no mistake I’ll rediscover my fire tomorrow in time for kick off.

I’ve said it and I feel better even though wiser and much more respected posters feel I’m wrong, that’s totally okay with me...

I want to lube you with warm Custard and pump you hard.

Back