• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

No, what is wrong is that we have just qualifed for the finals of the CL and you are still indulging in your anti-Sissoko agenda. Seriously dude give it a rest.
I don't think it's wrong to state that we were awful in the first half. I also think it's very clear that the main reason we were poor is that we had nobody in the middle with any ability on the ball.

If we start the final with a midfield of Sissoko and Wanyama, we will lose by an embarrassing scoreline. That's something we have to address now as we only have one match to try any new changes.

ah, the stock answer to someone who hasn't got an answer.
Watch their second goal goal again and tell me WTF Eriksen is doing when he runs away, in the direction of the shy line mind you, to the guy with the ball who was no more than 5 yards away?
Is Eriksen a better player than Sissoko, undoubtedly, was he tonight? No.
All our players were poor in the first half. In the second, Eriksen ran that midfield by himself.

I don't think it's wrong to state that we were awful in the first half. I also think it's very clear that the main reason we were poor is that we had nobody in the middle with any ability on the ball.

If we start the final with a midfield of Sissoko and Wanyama, we will lose by an embarrassing scoreline. That's something we have to address now as we only have one match to try any new changes.

I agree we were poor in the first half and I also agree that starting both Wanyama and Sissoko is very far from ideal. However I personally feel there is a big gap at the moment between what we get from Sissoko in comparison to Wanyama.

No chance of Winks being fit? I'd consider Dier and Rose if not. Dier and Eriksen or Alli would work if Kane's fit.

Perfect game for Dembele really - still can't understand that decision.
Dier?.... Seriously?... Are you his wife or something? Have you actually been watching Dier's absolutely shocking performances this season? Performnces that i didn't think could get any worse until he managed to outdo himself with his absolute dogbrick against West Ham and then Bournemouth? Of all the midfielders in our squad Dier has to the one that we don't want anywhere near our first team for the final. I'm not even sure that I would have him on the bench.

Dier?.... Seriously?... Are you his wife or something? Have you actually been watching Dier's absolutely shocking performances this season? Performnces that i didn't think could get any worse until he managed to outdo himself with his absolute dogbrick against West Ham and then Bournemouth? Of all the midfielders in our squad Dier has to the one that we don't want anywhere near our first team for the final. I'm not even sure that I would have him on the bench.
When he's fit again then he'll play as well as he did before - there's no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Even an entirely unfit Dier would be a massive step up from the two in midfield tonight

Three in the middle works best.
I don't think Eriksen is effective enough in a forward role anymore.
But in CM would a powerhouse runner like Sissoko and someone like Winks (and a Van De Berk), that would be a dominant midfield.

Front three from Kane, Moura, Son, Dele

I agree we were poor in the first half and I also agree that starting both Wanyama and Sissoko is very far from ideal. However I personally feel there is a big gap at the moment between what we get from Sissoko in comparison to Wanyama.

We let in 2 poor goals in the first half but we were not poor. We had several chances of our own. Wanyama was terrible, looks a shadow of his former self. Trips got a lot of stick but our Centre halves have to ask themselves why they were not marking de ligt. Sissoko? Not his best game but still miles better than Wanyama.

What an incredible season Sissoko has had for us. He has been absolutely instrumental in us maintaining a top 4 position in the league and us reaching the CL final. We still have a small amount of absolute fcuktards amongst our fans who can't praise him despite his incredible season but speaking on behalf of the rest of us who are sane.... Thank you Moussa, you have been absolutely brilliant, now please complete the job and help make us champions of Europe.

What an incredible season Sissoko has had for us. He has been absolutely instrumental in us maintaining a top 4 position in the league and us reaching the CL final. We still have a small amount of absolute fcuktards amongst our fans who can't praise him despite his incredible season but speaking on behalf of the rest of us who are sane.... Thank you Moussa, you have been absolutely brilliant, now please complete the job and help make us champions of Europe.

I voted him my player of the season

No chance of Winks being fit? I'd consider Dier and Rose if not. Dier and Eriksen or Alli would work if Kane's fit.

Perfect game for Dembele really - still can't understand that decision.

You'd have a left-back in midfield in a European Cup Final??

Edit. Actually, take out the 'in a European Cup Final' part. You'd rather our left-back start in midfield than Sissoko?!

Back