• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Controversial but I need to get it off my chest

Poch put to bed this nonsense. "Are you going to resign if you win the final?"

"Yes. And if we loose too" :) A f u to the stupid journo.

People take him too seriously. His previous point was simple, if we win, what does he do next? To start with the most coverted trophy he has nowhere to go, so the quip is you may as well quit after that.

So do we want Liverpool to win the league, so they care less about the cL final? If you offered them the choice I think the league would mean more...

You're a joke

Possibly mate but at least I’m an honest one.

Let’s see how we fare in the final... I’m delighted with that 55 mins onwards...

No one remembers runners up even if they had an incredible journey. We need to finish the job.

:) no I’ll happily take what’s coming my way but let’s see what happens in Madrid.

Something incredible happened 55 minutes onwards, I’ll admit...

I want this manager and squad to prove me silly.
So Poch’s tenure as manager in terms of whether he still cuts it is, for you, dependent on what happens in Madrid.
Tough crowd.
I’m sure you used to be a positive poster.

Possibly mate but at least I’m an honest one.

Let’s see how we fare in the final... I’m delighted with that 55 mins onwards...

No one remembers runners up even if they had an incredible journey. We need to finish the job.
Hasn't Poch earned the right to manage this team next season? I can't see how any manager could have done a better job under the circumstances. Sure Klopp and Guardiola are great managers but Poch has done incredible things for our club. We have finished second in the League under his tenure and are now in the Champions League Final. All that done with a dignity and humility the other great managers can only dream of. I think this thread does him a great disservice. I don't get your attitude at all.

So Poch’s tenure as manager in terms of whether he still cuts it is, for you, dependent on what happens in Madrid.
Tough crowd.
I’m sure you used to be a positive poster.

I never expected us to match what Liverpool did, not in a million years...I didn’t believe we had that same level of guts and fighting spirit.

Others faith may have shook, mine was broken.

I’ll admit getting out of my state I realise getting to the final is immense considering all the brick this season.

But still there won’t be any glory in finishing runners up...

I never expected us to match what Liverpool did, not in a million years...I didn’t believe we had that same level of guts and fighting spirit.

I’ll admit getting out of my state I realise getting to the final is immense considering all the brick this season.

Well I really hope you can refind your faith in the team.
Getting to the final is more glory than I could ever have hoped for.

Faith is the rejection of logic and reason, expectation on future events should be based on experience of previous events in similar circumstances, no shame in considered thought.

Hasn't Poch earned the right to manage this team next season? I can't see how any manager could have done a better job under the circumstances. Sure Klopp and Guardiola are great managers but Poch has done incredible things for our club. We have finished second in the League under his tenure and are now in the Champions League Final. All that done with a dignity and humility the other great managers can only dream of. I think this thread does him a great disservice. I don't get your attitude at all.

Poch has earned that right of course.

I thought post Burnley he’d lost the plot.

Tonight I feel happiness and shame.

I’m not going to apologise for giving my honest thoughts on here...I will apologise if my post upset anyone.

Did Poch run over your cat?

I’m not going to apologise for giving my honest thoughts on here...I will apologise if my post upset anyone.
No need to apologize mate. Just sad you are in this strange place. Seems like you have lost your sense of perspective.

You are one of the most positive posters on this forum. And I know you mean it when you say you feel happiness and shame. Get your fudging mojo back my man, we are in the EUROPEAN CUP FINAL.

Did Poch run over your cat?

No mate.

Listen 35 minutes of football has made me look like a bit of a knob..

I’m fine with that...more than fine!

But on the flip side we could lose the final in a bad way...set up badly against them again like at Wembley and we could all feel flat again.

I won’t take pleasure from losing the final and acquiring ucl next season.

I want us to win badly! Tonight our players Are heroes.

I hope I feel that way once the final is done with.

Back