• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

If we win it, is he our greatest ever manager?

Yep. Took over when we were 5th/6th, has us finishing in the top 3 every season and going deep in at least 1 cup competition per season. Champions League is the pinacle of modern football and if he were to win it, spending no money in the era of mega money, it's up there with the achievement of any manager ever. Definitely be the high-point in the history of Spurs, bigger than the double season imo.

Context please. When are fans going to believe in this club as much as the manager and the players do?

Quote from the presser now live in the link at the top of this page. Direct question from some journalist. MP had to have his assistant translate the question, after which he answered what is in my quote.
Was the lack-of-belief thing at me? Why? I appreciate his honesty but it's a baffling answer.

Quote from the presser now live in the link at the top of this page. Direct question from some journalist. MP had to have his assistant translate the question, after which he answered what is in my quote.
Was the lack-of-belief thing at me? Why? I appreciate his honesty but it's a baffling answer.

He plays games with the media because he can't stand them.. He said he would go home if we win the CL, he meant home to Argentina for a holiday.

He's asked the same question after a massive result and answers it with anger, vaguely but with anger. He's not going anywhere. Except maybe to Argentina for a holiday.

You posting the quote out of context is uber brick stirring.
Well there wasn't much context to add as I saw it. But apologies if it came across as like that. Others have commented that he was just trolling the journos, sure hope they are right.

Well there wasn't much context to add as I saw it. But apologies if it came across as like that. Others have commented that he was just trolling the journos, sure hope they are right.

Fair enough. I think we've had enough examples by now to know what Poch says in the media cannot always be taken totally literally.

In the past when asked if he's leaving he's said maybe, Levy could sack me. He's highlighting unpredictability and inane journo nonsense.

Modern day Joe kinnear and Sam allardyce just pumping the ball to a big front man.

Can't make the right subs and didn't play tika taka

0_Ajax-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-UEFA-Champions-League-Semi-Final-Second-Leg.jpg

If we win it, is he our greatest ever manager?

considering this club has never made it to the biggest club game on earth, and in today's moneybags game, he hasn't spent a penny on transfers in over a year, thats probably the most ridiculous question of the day.

Back