• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax - the second leg

We are not good enough to be playing Champions league football let alone a champions league semi final.

Useless and Poch can fudge off home if he wants.

Honestly lads, I don't know if I can take it any more if we spurs it up against Everton. And my heart is starting to feel that same sickness as lasangagate and Chelsea winning the CL.

This is our problem, we basically have just two players staying back, but yet when the ball comes into the box, it's ONE fudging SPURS PLAYER vs 6! All the rest just stand watching 30 yards from goal. And STILL we get countered!

Such a typical pw post pathetic

But we havent, Yes we win big games once in a while, and we will continue to do so, but for the last generation, we have faltered in countless semi-finals. I mean we nearly blew it in the Burnley and Sheffield United ones too.

Yes, you may well call it pathetic, and you are entitled to that opinion, but we seem unable to take that next step

Trippier with a "brilliant" cross to wanyama in Central defense, who of course loses control of the ball. Symptomatic. :p

Honestly lads, I don't know if I can take it any more if we spurs it up against Everton. And my heart is starting to feel that same sickness as lasangagate and Chelsea winning the CL.
Let’s be honest we’ve been awful for the most part .Since Wolves at Wembley when we walked out for second half we’ve just not looked the side that we all know.

Back