• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

tickle my balls with a feather, i know there are some fans who blame Delph for the latest injury but Kane steamed in when he did not have to and got this result. If he needs a operation for it it should be done now and let him rest over the summer, screw England and if Kane objects then Poch should remind him who pays his wages.

This wont happen now.

If I hear another clown say that I'll swing for them. Another example of people using stats without any clue about how to add context.

Funnily enough, the same people who were trotting this brick out were telling me last year how we would never win without Kane.

They usually do just that when they want to push their point.

macarons on T_ w_ atter, what a surprise ( not).

But also a huge, huge number of good people who rallied with messages of support and called out the spurs guy who made the offensive comment (or one of them). So much so that he had to resort to claiming his account was hacked. For every macaron, whether on twitter or in life in general, there are thankfully far more decent people ready to put the macarons in their place.

That’s our social media team being on the ball, really, rather than Harry. And a very good thing too. Go Ella.

I thought the club were a bit slow to react publicly but probably because they wanted to get everything set up properly first. Either way good for them to have done so.

I was actually sitting under the telly on the floor next to her before the game. We exchanged a smile and I said hi to her Mum (who was also sitting on the floor with their son). She was listening to music constantly and having a great time. Only just seen all the furor...some people are just macarons, they really are.

No need to rush him back for the Everton game but IF we get through in the second leg can you imagine the lift to the squad if Kane is available for the final. Hard to imagine him not recovering in that amount of time given his average ankle holiday lasts 5-6 weeks.

If I hear another clown say that I'll swing for them. Another example of people using stats without any clue about how to add context.

Funnily enough, the same people who were trotting this brick out were telling me last year how we would never win without Kane.

It’s absolutely mind blowing.

Reckon United fans said the same about Ronaldo?

The only thing I would say is that we do rush him back sometimes.

If him being back is just for Everton/England there’s no point - send him away now

But we play so much better without him...
Tbf I think you are reaching a tiny bit, can't remember many saying we play better without him, but we have gotten by without him - previously. Hell, one of the best things about a Kane in form is that he makes defences tinkle their shorts and occupies two or three players alone, creating space for the others to shine.

Now I miss him even more.

Important point: after the game Harry said 'I've just started straight line running so I was happy to run onto the pitch but couldn't turn or twist'

So all those guys saying he might be fit for tonight or the weekend - absolute tosh. He is fighting to be fit for June 1st.

Back