• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

This is what they've been reduced to now

A little parade after the game for a Chelsea legend Cech and one of their own that thinks they're below his level

Ramsey crying on Sky after being forced to leave for Champions League football. Asked what was his best moment of 11 years at Arsenal. All he had was an FA Cup win.

I still think that’s a positive for Emery, when Sir Alex retired United dropped 5 places and amassed around 40 points fewer.

I expected the first post Wenger season to see them comfortably mid table, maybe even bottom half considering how many average players they have.

The standard of the PL this season is incredibly poor though it must be said.

I agree. Most Arsenal fans I know would've taken a top six finish at the start of the season

It’s all well and good us being thrilled at our near certain cl qualification. But let’s take a moment to think, just for moment, how devastated all associated w the Goons are feeling right now.

And LAUGH OUR heads OFF!

The thing for me is that Wenger will have his stamp on everything about that club, from the training routines down to the tea and biscuits on offer in the canteen.

For 25 years he will have been making it his.

For anyone to come into any club and not have a dip, or a really turbulent season, and to hit "par" - thats actually a fair achievement.

Which is why Im 50/50 on him, because that does have to counter balance the fact I am distinctly unimpressed by him.

Fingers crossed they fail to win the EUROPA (every chance thats the case) and they'll be stuck in no mans land again. Huge rebuild to do, without the funds to do it. Compromises needed, maybe sell some assets, and likely be passed over by players wanting CL. Heres hoping anyway...

It's very sad. Maybe we should loan them Aurier and Foyth. :p

Back