• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Yep I totally agree.

Also loan out more of our young player I think, Foyth and Walker-Peters to name but two.

I think Foyth and KWP should be much more involved next season, Toby will probably leave and we should cash in on Tripps if we can.

I think a reshuffle in the AM is needed and Eriksen going for a big fee wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

I think Foyth and KWP should be much more involved next season, Toby will probably leave and we should cash in on Tripps if we can.

I think a reshuffle in the AM is needed and Eriksen going for a big fee wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

I actually think that this is quite likely and that we also have players lined up to replace Toby and Eriksen

I actually think that this is quite likely and that we also have players lined up to replace Toby and Eriksen

We'd be negligent not to know who we'd go after, however Eriksen is more in our control than Toby. I still think there's a fair chance that both will be at Spurs next season

Lost me there???

You mean if they win it

Won’t matter as we will be in the CL anyway

They do okay this Thursday in Europa again, away
What I am saying is if they win it then finishing 5th will not be as big a hindrance for them as they will be in the CL anyway. They will struggle with recruitment if they can’t offer CL or the associated wage lift and it might even make one of Lacazette or Aubameyang angle for a move.

Additionally I’d rather come a place below them and pick up the Europa any day of the week than come 4th and win nothing.

It’s not just me being petty about the rivalry, I want us to maintain as many competitive advantages as possible one them and experience more consecutive seasons above them than we experienced under Wenger. It is entirely possible we could try and sign the same player so anything that prevents them offering bigger wages, CL exposure or signs that they are an improving side is good for us.

The air of negativity over the summer could be poisonous too, to fail to win your last home game agains the 4th from bottom team who had nothing to play for after having the lead is a stinker, again it they don’t somehow win Europa.

Foyth as a centre back in a back 4 scares the crap out of me

Thank fudge for that. I'm not fuming anymore, however if anyone can fudge this up it's us.

Hopefully that will give the players a lift for Wednesday. If arsenal lose to Valencia they will be dead for the Burnley game.

Lacazette and Aubameyang won’t move, it’s all downhill and lower wages from here on in, they are both brick.

Back