• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Yep - my bad - Mane, you know who I meant...

Not saying Allison is bad by any stretch, but he has never stood out to me as especially good either. Just seems as usual anything to do with Pool is hyped up...

tenor.gif

If he showed this much effort they would have won by 5! :)

(also just wanted to quote it so more people see the gif :D)

Imagine if he got a two match ban, Barca still made it to the final, and we won it because he wasn't playing.

Now that would be proper playback for denying us European football in the late eighties.
Wouldn't cover payback for making us all sit down though

I didn’t think for a second Benitez would throw the game but why was there no one within 10 yards of Van Dijk. Jesus Christ.

They’ve had so much bloody luck this year, between refereeing decisions and late goals, that it feels their name is written on the trophy. I just don’t see where City drop points from here on though.

If they don’t win it, it’ll sting for them because they won’t be this good again.

It would be so sweet if they didn’t win with their points total. And after having been so far ahead. For the record, it was also be sweet if that happens to blood soaked oil fc.

Back