• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh well at least people will find it easier to get tickets for our Europe matches next season as most supporters don’t want to go to europa league

I feel like I've had the optimism sucked out of me the last few weeks. After the emotional maelstrom that was the Emirates Marketing Project trilogy, I felt shattered and I guess the players did too. They simply haven't recovered.

Injuries haven't been kind, sure but it's all just felt a bit wrong after the confused elation of that glorious night. We've got a massive CL semi final second leg coming up and I just wish the season were over. It's fudging wrong, but it's how I feel.

Sure I'll feel better by mid week but this is a fudging kick in the guts.

Yep. I know it seems ridiculous to say with us technically still in 3rd and a CL semi final and maybe its because of altered expectations etc etc....but this season has been an utter drag. I just want it to end now.

We've pulled it back at times but something has felt off or not right all season really.

I just want us to finish in the CL places, regardless of what happens in the semi and just get started on next season, with a good pre season and hopefully some bloody transfer movement.

I'm really not in the mood for smarmy d*ckheads like you right now, to be honest.

Dunno if you care, but Spurs lost today. Seeing as you're so cheery, I doubt you do. Luckily your team(s) play later on, so enjoy.

You were the one claiming our performance as 'funny' earlier, so maybe fudge off and take your own advice

Heads have completely gone. Two more games to play, nothing from either of them. Let the laughter commence.

It is where we lack an on-pitch leader.
Always thought it would be Eric but he is just trying to find any form he can.

Defo. We do lack a leader in the sense of being *tactical*, I feel - drawing fouls ,wasting time, slowing the game down, being cynical.

We have Kane for the 'passion' aspect of it. But we really need a guy who's been there and won it all.

Our best bet is probably Burnley getting something against Arsenal, and then us drawing against Everton to sneak 4th place on the final day ahead of Man U, but my GHod we're making it hard for ourselves

Back