• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This team is fcking unbelievable.
Absolute mentally weak c*nts.

We're not finishing in top-4 if 2 of 3 opponents don't bottle their games again.

I really don't want to go there at this time, but as I raised before the game; have Poch's comments about painful rebuilding cost us here?

The players put in a performance that to me smacked of frustration, uncertainty and disinterest.

I just can't help but feel he's made a fatal mistake taking those sentiments public

This game really couldn't have played out any worse than it did.

Wasted chances, check.
Silly red card, check.
Silly red card #2, check.
Players running their asses off, check.
Late goal to seal the loss, check.
Deflated team needing a win for CL, check.
Key player suspended, check.

Did I miss anything? This really was an epic clusterfudge even by our standards. And we've done our share of clusterfudging in the past.

Well...two wins from two and everything will be rosy again. Don't count on it though.

How it that not a foul on Dele?

This ref is a joke. I hope VAR makes all refs look like the useless pricks they are.

It's a good corner, hard to defend that.

Ultimately we should have taken one of our chances in the first 35. The reds were reds, but both were quite soft imo. No danger to the other player in each instance - a push and a clumsy challange with studs up - and the Bournmouth players made the most of them to seal our fate.

We thought we'd matured, but time again we seem to bottle important games.

The way we started today we would've won, just a matter of time but no we decide to completely implode again. Great effort 2nd half and yet all for nothing.

This is a game we’d have won if we’d played with our brains. They’re fudging terrible.

Dier, Son and Foyth let the club down today. Big time. They should all be fudging embarrassed. Pochs gotta take some responsibility here too. What the fudge did he send out on the pitch?

Thought the 9 left out did well. Eriksen and Moura were fantastic.

Beyond gutted. Beyond furious. Typical fudging Tottenham.

We had 4 brilliant chances to score before the first red, what can you do if we are missing chance after chance game after game?

Sonny and especially Juan have dropped us in the brick. The rest of them did well to hold out as long as they did.

The brickness of the Goons and Manure may just save us top 4, we can beat Everton at the Lane.

Wow. I did go back to bed and then came back to see this. It doesn’t get much more spur5y than that.

Sorry but how we did not strengthen then sell Dembele has come home to roost. All the injury’s and how tired we have looked.

This has been a shambles.

You’re right but all it would have taken today is for Dier, Son and Foyth to stay calm. They’re terrible, their style suits us and are on the beach.

fudging two points from West Ham at home and Bournemouth away and we do that? I can’t fudging believe it. I really fudging can’t.

Back