• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lucky for Dier to still be on the pitch, could have had 3 yellow cards and given away a penalty. Wanyama gave us a stinker mid-week, Dier seems determined to play even worse today.

Stupid from Son, maybe it was harsh to be red but why give the ref a decision to make? Now he misses Everton at home, what a phucking idiot.

If we don't win today, then we have flogged the likes of Rose before the 2nd leg for nothing. Hopefully we can get a least a point, but this is going to be very tough now.

Maybe sub Foyth on for Dier, play 3-4-1-1.

This feels similar to the end of the Leicester winning it season. Could see us throw away champions league places and get knocked out of the champions league.

I thought we did well for 30 minutes, but we decided to be kind to the kid in goal for Bournemouth and hit all the efforts straight at him. Then Dier lost his head, should have been sent off, and after that the game became messy. I don't think Son should have been sent off though. What Son did was no worse than what Lerma did first. The referee had clearly been informed that Dier should have been off. The red card was up before Lerma hit the ground. He had made his mind up to send a Spurs players off if he got the chance.

We have to try to hang on for a draw now. There is no way we will beat Everton without both Kane and Son.

It did feel like that. Ref thinks he made a mistake on the Dier one, and so squared things up

Given all the chances we have had, it'll be inexplicable if we dont win this
Doubt we will win this. I saw Danny Rose before the corner dragging a players hand. The team is either so tired that they can't think or they are not serious. Reminds me of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine loss season.

Remove Dele. Bring on Llorente. Remove Dier. Bring on Wanyama. Winks should now be preferred to Dier.

The problem is Llorente is arguably the most immobile player in our squad so when you are down to 10 men his lack of pace is an even bigger liability.
Also, I do not think Dele has been the problem in this game so far. Dier on the other hand has been utter gash.

In a way the red card was fully deserved, you shouldn't push girls. Even when they hit you first, as the Bournemouth lass did.

No doubt Son shouldn't have, but it was soft. It was a push that is all. See the bournmouth player fall and roll a few times. Stupid, but not always a red. Therefore it is soft.

Looks like 'lets get this done by half-time' was the plan..
As we've gone for the rapid attacking method today...what that gives you is a lot more space all over the pitch, the distances are greater. But that goes for them as well and they've looked useful on the break.

Think I'd rather go for the less inspiring controlled approach..goals will still come...and our midfield would be around to still help the defence.

The problem is Llorente is arguably the most immobile player in our squad so when you are down to 10 men his lack of pace is an even bigger liability.
Also, I do not think Dele has been the problem in this game so far. Dier on the other hand has been utter gash.

Dele has been a problem but if he stays on. I hope he behaves and improves.

fudging steaming. We would have won this game if it wasn’t for tinkle poor discipline across the board.

We could still get something but we’ve made it bloody hard. fudging Spurs.

Doubt we will win this. I saw Danny Rose before the corner dragging a players hand. The team is either so tired that they can't think or they are not serious. Reminds me of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine loss season.

Even more problematic is that we now have Son banned against Everton who are in the best form of their season

Over to you Lucas to get the goals. Sonny so stupid, Lerma what a c**t for the play acting. Davies on for Dier, Rose into midfield alongside Sissoko or Davies in a back 3 with Trips and Rose making a midfield 4 with Eriksen and Sissoko. Dele in behind Moura. We can still win this IF we cut out all the usual brain carts.

There must not be an appearance by Dier in the second half. I think the publicity had gone to Son's head because he wqas hanging onto the ballt oo long and playing like a millionaire.

Back