• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Andy Carroll has one, I bet plenty of the big earners do
I thought that was his wife?

8f17c2cdcf3ee2ae2fb7a7c855ed06af.gif

Listening to him and his agent he wants to stay in Madrid (seems genuine to me) - unfortunately for him they are desperate to get rid.

The main thing that has stopped him being a success over there is injuries, this has also helped turn the fans against him. An injury free Bale is still one of the top players in the world and he would have his choice of clubs, as it is he is a massive gamble.

The problem is his injuries are part of the package. And RM cannot get rid of him at 30 (and on that salary), anyone who buys him has to expect in 2-3 years to take another massive hit.

@Rorschach is right, the main view now is Madrid is looking at loans, best case he has a great injury season somewhere and is back on the market (and his book value is down a little more), worse case they use whatever portion of his wages the loan club covers to pay for another squad player.

p.s. Madrid fans didn't turn on him because of injuries, they did because they are overentitled asshats who have booed Modric, Ronaldo, Benzema & Bale ...

If/when Bale leaves Real he will have to take a pay cut wherever he goes. He will still be on a good whack and TBH I doubt whether it (wages) will be the deciding factor for him when it comes to deciding where he goes. His age doesn't really fit Poch's normal MO but I think that if it ever gets to the stage where serious discussions between us and RM/Bale are possible (especially if there's a loan option)then I would think that Levy & Poch are both smart enough to see the potential immediate benefits both on and off the pitch.

The 'weird guy' line is just....... weird IMO. Bale is known to be a quiet unassuming guy. Maybe that is a bit unusual for a high level pro footballer these days but it sure as hell doesn't make him weird in my book. FWIW I lived in Cardiff for many years and have met a few people that have known Bale well for a long time and they have all said the same - really nice guy with no 'Billy Big-gonad*s' about him at all.

Plus the guy has a special place for us and he has now got vast experience at winning big trophies.

I would prefer to have players like that over those with a Pogba-style attitude any day of the week.

Yeah, that’s fair. Obviously don’t know the guy so calling him weird is a bit harsh. Just seems to be so many stories about him not meshing with the RM squad, not speaking Spanish, fans not liking him etc. Poch players must buy into his system and the group philosophy, and I don’t really see Bale doing that in Madrid.

Yeah, that’s fair. Obviously don’t know the guy so calling him weird is a bit harsh. Just seems to be so many stories about him not meshing with the RM squad, not speaking Spanish, fans not liking him etc. Poch players must buy into his system and the group philosophy, and I don’t really see Bale doing that in Madrid.
To be fair, for RM players that isn't exclusive.

Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson expects Ivory Coast winger Wilfried Zaha to remain at the club, despite interest in the 26-year-old from Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham. (Sun)

FRASER WON’T SIGN DEAL

Ryan Fraser will reject an offer of a new contract at Bournemouthand could leave on a free next summer, report the Daily Mirror.

The Scottish international’s deal runs out in 2020.

The attacker has been an integral part of Eddie Howe’s side this season, creating 13 goals for his teammates.

Arsenal are reportedly interested in his services.

Zinedine Zidane has criticised Gareth Bale, saying he "did not know if he's focused on Madrid" after Real's 1-0 defeat to Rayo Vallecano.

Bale and Zidane failed to see eye to eye over playing style during the Frenchman's first spell at Real, according to the Wales winger's agent, who insists his client is keen to spend the rest of his career at the Bernabeu.

Bale's Real Madrid future will be decided at the end of the season and Manchester United are one of a host of clubs reportedly interested.

AC MILAN FACE EXODUS

If AC Milan fail to qualify for the Champions League they may be forced to sell a number of stars in the summer, according to Calciomercato.

Alessio Romagnoli could be the big name casualty with the centre-back eager to test himself in Europe's elite competition. The 24-year-old is valued at between £60-70m.

Real Madrid have held initial talks with Lyon over the potential transfer of the Ligue 1 side's 22-year-old French midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. (AS)

West Ham's 20-year-old English defender Reece Oxford is close to agreeing a permanent deal at Bundesliga side Augsburg worth £8m. (Sky Sports)
Wasnt he meant to be the next big thing? (Before Rice was the next big thing...)

Ryan Fraser is willing to quit Bournemouth this summer amid growing interest after originally planning to be a Bosman next year.

Fraser's contract at the South Coast Premier League club is up next summer in 2020.

Fraser, 25, who joined from Aberdeen in 2013, rejected a new contract offer last year.

Mirror Sport understands the star is planning to run his contract down and there are no more contract talks scheduled with Eddie Howe's side.

The attacking midfielder is ambitious to play for a top six club and has big suitors, including Arsenal .

But other leading clubs including Tottenham and Chelsea are also now monitoring him too.

He has been in outstanding form this season with seven goals and 13 assists in the Premier League.

It has put him joint top of the assists chart with Eden Hazard above the likes of Christian Eriksen and Raheem Sterling.

He also comfortably tops the list for 'big chances created' with a staggering 24.

Fraser added to his stats in Saturday's 3-3 draw at Southampton , including teeing up a late equaliser for Callum Wilson.

Fraser knows he would be a highly-sought-after free transfer next summer when he is available on a free.

But he is increasingly up for a move this summer while his stock is so high.

He hopes his form will be enough to encourage clubs to tempt Bournemouth with a huge fee for a player with just 12 months left on his deal.

Asked recently about being linked to Arsenal, Fraser replied: “I'm not going to lie, it's very nice.

“It means you are are doing something right.

“They are a huge club, a massive club.

Juventus 'make transfer decision' over Manchester United target Paulo Dybala

Paulo Dybala's future at Juventus has been thrown into doubt, amid reports the Italian champions are willing to part with the Argentine.

Dybala had been expected to be a key man for Max Allegri this term, but has found himself in and out of the side following the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo and form of Federico Bernardeschi.

The 25-year-old has scored just 10 goals in 39 games and has often found himself benched for the club’s biggest games in recent months.

He was also hooked in the Champions League quarter-final loss to Ajax at half-time, with the tie poised at 1-1 and has often been asked to play out wide rather than in his preferred No.10 position.

Now Goal claim that, with Allegri staying at the Allianz Stadium and looking to improve his side ahead of another European push next term, Dybala has become dispensable.

Dybala’s role is further complicated by Aaron Ramsey’s impending arrival and now Juve are reportedly willing to allow him to leave if the money is right, despite the player having three years left on his current deal.

Paris Saint-Germain have been linked previously, as have Real Madrid , while Manchester United have also shown serious interest also.

Back in November, Dybala hinted at his desire to reunite with close pal Paul Pogba.

Speaking to Mirror Football after United’s 2-1 win in Turin, Dybala said: "It was great to see to see Paul again because we're good friends.

"The first game [at Old Trafford] was amazing for me, and the second for him. But it was just nice to play against him. We have remained in touch since he left.

"We're still very close and who knows, maybe in the future we can play together again on the same team.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is determined to rebuild his United side and wants to add more creativity and pace to his attack.

Dybala would certainly fit the bill in that regard, while it would also appease Pogba - himself linked with a big-money move to Madrid.

If Juve are happy to part company with the ex-Palermo man, then United are likely to be front and centre amid his list of potential suitors.

Would be a bit of a statement to get involved with this one wouldnt it?!

ARSENAL, SPURS, UNITED EYE TIELEMANS

Leicester loanee Youri Tielemans is ready to spark a £40m summer scramble between Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham for his signature, says the Daily Star.

The Belgium international joined the Foxes on a six-month loan deal from Monaco in January.

I dont recal him ever being that cheap in the summer, more categorically not for sale or a ridiculous sum to tempt them - as memory serves.

£25m would be good money for him IMO. Well worth a punt.

I would say if he was available at that money before we would have bought him no questions asked

Back