• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I never hoped I'd have to support a Brenton managed team, but here we are.

Come on Leicester keep Arsenal's away form in the brick.

Ok, after flip-flopping around, I've finally settled on the ideal results for today for us: Leicester win (obviously) and Chelsea to win. Doesn't really matter if we finish 3rd or 4th and I can tolerate Chelsea in the Champions League as they are likely to lose Hazard and incur a transfer ban.

Those results would keep us clear in the top 4, 4 points ahead of Arsenal and 6 ahead of Utd (with a miles better goal difference for us) with only 6 points left to play for.

Ok, after flip-flopping around, I've finally settled on the ideal results for today for us: Leicester win (obviously) and Chelsea to win. Doesn't really matter if we finish 3rd or 4th and I can tolerate Chelsea in the Champions League as they are likely to lose Hazard and incur a transfer ban.

Those results would keep us clear in the top 4, 4 points ahead of Arsenal and 6 ahead of Utd (with a miles better goal difference for us) with only 6 points left to play for.
You had me at ‘ok’.

Frankly, even a draw here is good for us. Would mean that one win in our last two pretty much guarantees a top 4 finish

Have to hope that the volume of games which Arsenal has had, plus now having to play pushing an hour with 10 men, should mean that they tire in the second half.

Chilwell is also excellent going forwards as well, and its RB Leicester now have their problem

Back