• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

I agree . Got tickets for Brighton on exchange no problem. West Ham there’s seats there to.

Can’t blame club having so many ST holders it’s Upfront locked in income.

Oh well BT sport it is Tuesday night !

I don't know how the queue works, but if there is some kind of system to it I don't think it's shown by the movement on the wheel.

Think the wheel is just an estimate. It links your browser to a temporary unique ID and then lets X number of people into the site based on the order they visit.
(Worked as a programmer and built a couple things like this)

It might also reduce the number "let in" based on tickets left, which means waiting forever... :(

I have wondered . The Wheel of dooms not moved for 25 minutes now for me. I’m assuming it’s sold out now . On previous occasions all tickets gone by 10:40 ish .

Loads for West Ham on the exchange which strikes me as odd. Big derby it’s the games you want to go to.

But when it's so close to a CL semi final, esp one where a lot of fans will travel out there for away leg too, it's no surprise that many will pass up West Ham and use funds for Ajax fixtures. We're not all made of money especially at these new Cat A prices.

And then there's the issue of us potentially fielding a weaker side tomorrow.

Think the wheel is just an estimate. It links your browser to a temporary unique ID and then lets X number of people into the site based on the order they visit.

It might also reduce the number "let in" based on tickets left, which means waiting forever... :(

Thanks for this. Even if it's a stab at what is actually happening behind the scenes, it sounds as though it could be accurate and is a damn site more info than the club or trust have ever offered us!!

Thanks for this. Even if it's a stab at what is actually happening behind the scenes, it sounds as though it could be accurate and is a damn site more info than the club or trust have ever offered us!!

For Wembley / White Hart Lane I would start refreshing before the wheel was even live, then keep it open as soon as you see the wheel and used to get in most times.

Fairly obvious, but every little helps. (also takes ages of refreshing)

Haven't tried on the new system, will be back for next season though.

As soon as I launch the ticketing website the wheel kicks in. Don't think I've ever launched the ticketing site on release date and not been met by the wheel, regardless of how early I load it up.

Except for a handful of big games, season opener and that sort of thing I don't think there's going to be a shortage of seats for league games. In fact they might need to open it for non-members, but of course this season everything is new to the ticket people as well and the sales periods are really close to the games.

And if you are diligent checking the site, the Exchange should get you a ticket. It is annoying/wastful that x thousand seats seem to be empty each game when so many would love to be there. The club could do more to put in reductions in price late in the day.

So with the game seemingly sold out half hour ago, and with people reporting of loading site up from as late as 9.45am, can anyone justifiably explain why my wheel(s) haven't budged even a tiny bit for well over an hour now when I launched them at 9am??

Not getting tickets is one thing. I've been lucky before so can't complain too much. But I've literally no idea why I haven't even been able to get into the ticketing system yet after 2 hours!?

And if you are diligent checking the site, the Exchange should get you a ticket. It is annoying/wastful that x thousand seats seem to be empty each game when so many would love to be there. The club could do more to put in reductions in price late in the day.
The ticket share/exchange being NOT ALLOWED for CL games is gonad*s as well.

Interesting! Though for the Spurs site I'm certain it's not based on the order in which people visit the site - my girlfriend has joined the queue 30 minutes after me and got in way before me.

The ticket share/exchange being NOT ALLOWED for CL games is gonad*s as well.

I can kind of see the logic in that, with CL games not being included in the ST offering. So if as a ST holder I want to go to a CL game, I have to go in and buy my seat. If I can't go to the game, I don't buy my seat. My seat is then available for the Members sale. So not allowing ST seats to be (officially) shared/re-sold does potentially make more seats available for members. In theory of course. In practice there will still be STs who buy a ticket to pass it on to mates/sell anyway through non-official means.
Having said that it would be useful for returns as sometimes things genuinely come up last minute that mean you can't go, but you won't get a refund if you return the ticket within 7 days of the game.

So with the game seemingly sold out half hour ago, and with people reporting of loading site up from as late as 9.45am, can anyone justifiably explain why my wheel(s) haven't budged even a tiny bit for well over an hour now when I launched them at 9am??

Not getting tickets is one thing. I've been lucky before so can't complain too much. But I've literally no idea why I haven't even been able to get into the ticketing system yet after 2 hours!?
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I finally got through at about 12.30, I think.

I can kind of see the logic in that, with CL games not being included in the ST offering. So if as a ST holder I want to go to a CL game, I have to go in and buy my seat. If I can't go to the game, I don't buy my seat. My seat is then available for the Members sale. So not allowing ST seats to be (officially) shared/re-sold does potentially make more seats available for members. In theory of course. In practice there will still be STs who buy a ticket to pass it on to mates/sell anyway through non-official means.
Having said that it would be useful for returns as sometimes things genuinely come up last minute that mean you can't go, but you won't get a refund if you return the ticket within 7 days of the game.
BTW...I think its actually UEFA rules why we cant use either system for CL.

There's been a few comments about why tickets for big games like the CL SF aren't done on LPs.

From the Trust :
I suggested this a while back but I think it should be for all games.

Scrap the +membership,(and have just one membership) a new fan can pay just a fiver extra to have a go at the 1000ish tickets released the day before. A fiver to jump the queue?

That first ticket release should be for members with say 200+pts. Rewarding loyalty BUT not closing the shop for others to build up gradually.

Anyway as we've already seen most members can build up points at Brighon, Huddersfield, West Ham .....so far.

I was in at 1030ish. Had a ticket in my basket got to the "Complete Payment" page but it kept bombing me back to the start screen as soon as I pressed "complete".
Not really good enough/acceptable.

Back