• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

5 of my pals are going over and none of them will get tickets, it will be absolute carnage and not sure how enjoyable it would be either

5 of my pals are going over and none of them will get tickets, it will be absolute carnage and not sure how enjoyable it would be either
That’s exactly my concern

It’s so easy to get too and with so few tickets there will be a lot of lads just getting drunk

Our fans act complete clams away from home at the best of times. Not seen violence for years, but always see the herd camped out in a boozer in a public square from midday until KO, singing clam this, fudge that, in front of parents and kids. Embarrassing.
Queuing two hours at PSV for a ticket before the game, then queuing for an hour plus after to get out the ground, made me question whether it's worth it. You're treated like a clam.

Our fans act complete clams away from home at the best of times. Not seen violence for years, but always see the herd camped out in a boozer in a public square from midday until KO, singing clam this, fudge that, in front of parents and kids. Embarrassing.
Queuing two hours at PSV for a ticket before the game, then queuing for an hour plus after to get out the ground, made me question whether it's worth it. You're treated like a clam.
I had this same feeling the last European away game i went to v AC Milan (the Lennon/Crouch game). Went to the Duomo for a couple the afternoon before the game and it was all a bit cringey tbh.

Usually a heavy rotation of Arsenal and Scumball songs. You're there to support Spurs, there's plenty of time to hate Arsenal later.

Dam going to be stuck in Canada working next week, in an office 5 hours behind while everyone else is watching the game.

Usually a heavy rotation of Arsenal and Scumball songs. You're there to support Spurs, there's plenty of time to hate Arsenal later.
Was cheesed tonight off with the timing of the 'Stand up if you hate Arsenal ... ' chorus came up just as Eriksen was about to take a fk from the edge of the box.

Sigh. Some of us are no longer able to get to our feet as quick as we once could ...

Has anyone had success sharing tickets with other members via an iPhone? I’m just getting an error message at the final stage!

Anyone else currently on the wheel of dooooooooom for the Ajax game? Wheel appeared just after 9.30 for me and I'm currently quarter of the way round.

Bournemouth Away - Season Ticket Holders with a current total of 503 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

I know it's a small allocation at Bournemouth, but the application period closed prior to it being moved to a Saturday lunchtime, when it was an evening kick-off on BH Monday!

Back