• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I would rather they do a Liverpool - throw it away at the end and then all the other things you mention.

I'm a bit conflicted over it now. I hate everything City stand for. They used to be a club. Now they are just a vanity project. And Liverpool, for all their many faults, are a proper football club and it's a proper football city. So the choice should be so easy. But they are so fudging cultish and such a shower of clams that I can't bring myself to hope they win it.

I'm a bit conflicted over it now. I hate everything City stand for. They used to be a club. Now they are just a vanity project. And Liverpool, for all their many faults, are a proper football club and it's a proper football city. So the choice should be so easy. But they are so fudging cultish and such a shower of clams that I can't bring myself to hope they win it.
City are a non-entity, on cheat mode. I disregard them.

Scouse are one eyed cheating clams, they get it and they are proving their outlook right

Started the policy with Chelsea and it makes life better

The problem is should Emirates Marketing Project’s “success” continues for a decade or more that they’ll eventually pick up enough glory hunters for them to become annoying, just as Chavski have since Moaninho gave Abramovich his first bit of bling :mad:

The problem is should Emirates Marketing Project’s “success” continues for a decade or more that they’ll eventually pick up enough glory hunters for them to become annoying, just as Chavski have since Moaninho gave Abramovich his first bit of bling :mad:
But we'll know.. Did it with Blackburn as well if I'm honest

Currently these are your options

City win the EPL and we have to sit through a week or so of meaningless plaudits for City winning it again by only having to spend a hundred gazillion pounds and 3 weeks of commiseration for the plucky Bindippers and a short period of denial, anger, bargaining and depression but never acceptance by their media luvvies and supporters
VS
Liverpool win the EPL and us having to put up with 2 years of high pitch phlegm drenching self adulation being emitted from every orifice of every media outlet

As despicable as Pep and City are I would rather have to put up with the former scenario then the latter

City win the EPL and we have to sit through a week or so of meaningless plaudits for City winning it again by only having to spend a hundred gazillion pounds and 3 weeks of commiseration for the plucky Bindippers and a short period of denial, anger, bargaining and depression but never acceptance by their media luvvies and supporters
VS
Liverpool win the EPL and us having to put up with 2 years of high pitch phlegm drenching self adulation being emitted from every orifice of every media outlet

As despicable as Pep and City are I would rather have to put up with the former scenario then the latter
I agree.
It would also get Klopp off the naughty step by winning a trophy with Liverpool which currently works as a kind of antidote / distraction to the pressure Poch also gets to win something. Liverpool winning would increase the pressure and media focus on Poch.

Emirates Marketing Project winning it is fine for me as every one knows about their financial doing and buying success. It will end one day. Also it would tear Manchester in half, diluting Man U's long term local fan base and sponsorship potential.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Fapatalk

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...-Lingard-miss-Man-Utd-Man-City-Premier-League

It’s going to be so lovely when they let it slip. Of course no-one will say they bottled it because we are the only bottlers in the history of football. Given our vastly superior spending power and not having to play away from home for a season and a half and the maturity of our squad since Poch came, we should be on our fourth successive league title.

They already have 88 points and will most likely reach a total well into the nineties before the end of the season. How you could dress up that as a bottle job season is hard for me to grasp.

VS
Liverpool win the EPL and us having to put up with 29 years of high pitch phlegm drenching self adulation being emitted from every orifice of every media outlet

FIFY. 2 years seemed somewhat conservative given the demographic involved.

They already have 88 points and will most likely reach a total well into the nineties before the end of the season. How you could dress up that as a bottle job season is hard for me to grasp.

They absolutely bottled in Jan with the game against City, a win there would have put them 10 (IIRC) clear and the title would have been over.

Instead they lost, stumbled a bit more and let the title be out of their own hands. fudging up a potential 10 point gap is bottling it.

Nice summary of van Dijk's career path.

That Van Dijk, 27, is fast becoming [a legend] on Merseyside would stagger many of those who saw his early years but then Sir Alex Ferguson did always say that you should not judge a centre half until he is 24. The position requires maturity of mind and body.

At Willem II, where Van Dijk began, they were not even sure that he was going to make it as a professional. He was a short right back until a teenage growth spurt turned him into a 6ft 4in centre back.

Still it took a while for his game to blossom. At Groningen, he did not make his first professional start until he was almost 20. He did not make his international debut until 24, left out of Holland’s 2014 World Cup squad because Louis van Gaal preferred Terence Kongolo, now at Huddersfield Town.

Van Gaal told a Dutch newspaper that Van Dijk “didn’t defend forward”, failing to press the ball, and it seemed that many other managers had reservations, given that the defender joined Celtic for only £2.7 million from Groningen in 2013.

In a parallel universe he could then have been sucked into the vortex of Sunderland’s collapse because dingdong Advocaat hoped to prise away him away from Glasgow in 2015.

Instead, it was Southampton who nabbed him for £13 million and there must be scouts still wondering how they did not see more in the defender who has become such a towering presence in every respect. The phrase Van Dijk hears most often is that he is bigger than people expected though not, according to those in the know at Anfield, in the sense of ego. The slow road to the top is said to have given him appreciation for the journey.

... then Sir Alex Ferguson did always say that you should not judge a centre half until he is 24.

It does make one appreciate where Sanchez and Foyth are in their careers, learning from some of the best.

Back