• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Fantastic results for us, tees it up nicely for our 3 home games -- we can almost secure a top 4 place and put 1 foot in the Champions League final with the next 3 games at home!

4ZOU9La.jpg

Brighton have had 7 away games against teams 9th or above. They have lost all of them. They also haven't scored in the past 5 league games.

If we play a strong team and play anything like properly, we will win.

Ahhhhh.....I am really sad for those financially doped, racist, cheating scum clams.

Lets hope
1) their appeal fails
2) their one man team fudges off to Madrid
3) their rich benefactor sells them to some fake Sheik
4) they get relegated
5) they go bust

Ohhhh, that would be soooooo sweet

I’ll be honest, I’d have been happier now had united/Chelsea/Arsenal won and the dippers had dropped points, but here we are, giving City a massive three points didn’t hurt us.

I’ll be honest, I’d have been happier now had united/Chelsea/Arsenal won and the dippers had dropped points, but here we are, giving City a massive three points didn’t hurt us.
You're not alone. But given that we did lose, and unless our priority is stopping The Dippers winning instead of getting CL ourselves, things went almost as well as they could go.

Stopping the dippers should always be the priority of the other 19 teams in the division, they ruin everything for everyone.
So you can clarify you'd prefer Pool not to win the title and us not to get CL? Seems odd if you do, but we live in a dying democracy.

So you can clarify you'd prefer Pool not to win the title and us not to get CL? Seems odd if you do, but we live in a dying democracy.

If we don’t get CL that’s completely our own fault. We were 40 odd points clear of tier two at Christmas.

If the dippers win the league, everyone has failed and football as we know it will be destroyed.

The Dippers wont win it. Just like they wont win the CL.

Next year Durham will coin a new adjective “Liverpoolsy” - the perennial bottlers.

Victims everywhere will blame, everyone BUT Klopp.

Carragher will spit at everyone who dares to criticise anything scouse.

There will be health warnings in the UK with regular normal folk suffering permanent hearing damage due to the inordinate high pitch whining of scousers imploding in a verbal assault.

Scousers will be admitted to hospital as their distraught throats will go into overdrive, drowing them in a huge increase in phlegm production.

“Sky” will report how unlucky Liverpool were and demand each match is revisited and referees decisions are overturned as “everyones favourite second club” deserve a 2nd chance.

Salah will realise he needs a change of career and be installed as the new team captain in the Egyptian Diving Squad.

If we don’t get CL that’s completely our own fault. We were 40 odd points clear of tier two at Christmas.

If the dippers win the league, everyone has failed and football as we know it will be destroyed.
Thanks for the reply - it doesn't clarify, but that's cool too. We are rubbish and deserve nothing poch and levy out. Enjoy the day.

Back