• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Hi guys some respect here:D, we actually have a Tottenham's fan club and we are watching matches together. I hope we win the league but if not, I will choose Liverpool.

giphy.gif

I just saw MOTD2 and I think the Salah 'dive' was a bit theatrical but it probably was a pen.

Everton scored some great goals, but to be honest De Gea should have done better with a few of those long-range shots. He was poor.

Mustafi is a muppet.

Agree about the Salah pen. He was dramatic as usual but was being constantly 'hugged' by the centre half.

Not intended if there was! I think its quite factual...their chances of qualifying via the league is sub 50% surely, but helped by the EL. Until today, I thought it was them and us for the top 4, but the Palace result is massive given 3 of their last 4 are away. I'm actually not sure whether I'd prefer Chelsea or Arsenal to make the CL - one of them probably will

If Chelsea’s transfer ban is upheld then Chelsea. Otherwise I don’t know either. If Man U can somehow make it that would be good.

Would the Palace defender get a free kick if the roles where switched? No. Then it's not a pen either.
If those running the system had any intention of moving with the times then they should allow for a foul/penalty and a card for diving.

The foul is debatable - I'd want it given if I were a victim clam, but I'd be upset at it being given if I were a knife-wielding sarf Londoner though.

But simulation is simulation - that's a dive whether the foul is given or not and he should be booked for it.

Would the Palace defender get a free kick if the roles where switched? No. Then it's not a pen either.
Palace? I was referring to the Cardiff defender. He had enough opportunities to stop holding Salah and paid the price, should have known better.

If those running the system had any intention of moving with the times then they should allow for a foul/penalty and a card for diving.

The foul is debatable - I'd want it given if I were a victim clam, but I'd be upset at it being given if I were a knife-wielding sarf Londoner though.

But simulation is simulation - that's a dive whether the foul is given or not and he should be booked for it.
Completely agree! It shouldn't have to be either or. Players should be booked for "making the most of it".

Nice to see these lowlife racist scum celebrating like they've just won the world cup after scoring two against Burnley.

Guess it was to much to ask for Chelsea to drop points as well.
Even if they don't drop points today we have a game in hand and the same points (better gd too). And Burnley have it in them to injure a few of their players before the final whistle blows.

Back