• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

So, my darlings, in a perfect world, we finish third (mewling Livvapewwl in second), Chelsea finish fourth. Frankfurt or Valencia win the EL. Then, Chelsea are gelded by UEFA rulings and can't sign any more players for a year.

We have the pleasure of being the Sexy New Thing in London with Chelsea hamstrung by the transfer ban while Arsenal return to EL, a competition neither they nor their supporters were built for long-term participation in. Much grumbling, general states of bitchiness become the norm. Performances falter and no talented player in their right mind would consider joining them, perpetuating their misery.

United continue to thrash madly in the swamp.

Wolves nip in and pip fourth next year.

Life is good. The happy music soundtrack for the days ahead includes:

"Yeah we're gonna have a wing-ding, a summer smoker underground..."

"Like Steve McQueen, all I need's a fast machine..."

Soul. With a Capital Spurs.

Joe. Effin'. Dart. On bass.

Last edited:
A win Tuesday and an Arsenal/United dropped points takes the pressure of the West Ham game with the Ajax game up next.

That would be lovely

I’ll stop worrying when top 4 is guaranteed. It should have been already with the lead we had before the Burnley game in all honesty.

It’s been a great weekend for us though. I was expecting 0 points for us, 1 for united, 3 for scum and Chelsea.
Spot on!

4 games left, a lot can happen. Teams just below us are capable of putting together a winning streak, we're capable of the same, but also of dropping points. I think we're likely to finish top four, but let's not count our badgers.

Thank you Greatwhitenorf, what a great start to the day...soulful Donald Fagin and then...Sheryl Crow in her pants...that woman missed out big time by not having me, and she'll never know, sigh....

So frustrating that we should be home and dry by now. The Burnley and Southampton results still get me. But there are so many twists and turns to come with the Goons looking like they can drop points anywhere. As much as I want third and finish above them, just getting CL again is so vital for the club, and another massive achievement COYS

Spot on!

4 games left, a lot can happen. Teams just below us are capable of putting together a winning streak, we're capable of the same, but also of dropping points. I think we're likely to finish top four, but let's not count our badgers.

Yeah same I think we will get 3rd, 4th at worst but stranger things have happened. I don’t think arsenal, United or Chelsea are better than us but we can’t be complacent either. I also think all of them will drop points (united and Chelsea have to as they play each other) we only need to match their results.

Hypothetical I know, but..... if Barca lose to us in the final (see what I did there!!) and we finished in the top 4, would the 5th place team get a CL spot?

So frustrating that we should be home and dry by now. The Burnley and Southampton results still get me. But there are so many twists and turns to come with the Goons looking like they can drop points anywhere. As much as I want third and finish above them, just getting CL again is so vital for the club, and another massive achievement COYS
As a matter of fact, I would love for them to finish above us and for us to win the CL. They can gloat about being top of the North London table, while we parade down the streets with the CL trophy. :D

Back