• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I've never used a racist term against the pigfudger in my life, and never will.

I will loudly and happily insult his stupidity in deciding to join a violent, misogynistic, anti-Semitic, stone age cult, that believes in marrying pre-pubescent children and a magic wish fairy sitting on a cloud smiting Jews and bacon on request.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the following article....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2016/05/17/8-ways-smart-people-act-stupid/#1465c961515e

Meanwhile, Jack Wheelchair is close to his first appearance since December after ankle problems. Pellegrini said: 'We will see on Friday. We will see how he feels. He played one game for the U23s so we will talk with him but it will be soon, either this week or next week. He will play before the end of this season.'
(Daily Mail)

Please please let him play next week. And go off injured.

He came on after 85 minutes and seemingly lasted until the end (90+6). That could be a full ten minutes. Don't you mockers feel foolish now?

Meanwhile, Jack Wheelchair is close to his first appearance since December after ankle problems. Pellegrini said: 'We will see on Friday. We will see how he feels. He played one game for the U23s so we will talk with him but it will be soon, either this week or next week. He will play before the end of this season.'
(
Daily Mail)

Please please let him play next week. And go off injured.

If he plays for them, I hope Lamela and Danny are on the pitch for us. They'll kick seven colours of brick out of him.

He came on after 85 minutes and seemingly lasted until the end (90+6). That could be a full ten minutes. Don't you mockers feel foolish now?
What was the score when he came on and what was the score at the end of his 10 minutes master class?

Worst PL signing of the season by a distance.

They were actually calling yesterday carpet day hahahah

Well their club actually called it 'Claret and Blue Day'

London Stadium will be turned into a sea of Claret and Blue for Saturday's Premier League visit of Leicester City.

With the brand-new claret pitch surround set to be unveiled, the Club’s home will be transformed into a sea of traditional West Ham colours, with a crowd-surfing banner, a pyro display for the team’s tunnel walk and of course close to 60,000 fans decked out in the famous Claret and Blue!

The Club-branded pitch surround will be the centrepiece, replacing the green track cover that has been in place since the stadium opened in the summer of 2016.

And there are a host of different ways you can get involved in the build-up to Claret and Blue Day, throughout the week and on matchday!

How Claret and Blue are you? We want you to share photos of you to show just how Claret and Blue you are, and your picture could appear on the big screens in the stadium!

Read more at https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/april/17-april/saturday-claret-blue-day#czSkU7CZBBRUYCD4.99

Post your photos on Twitter tagging @WestHamUtd and using the hashtag #IAmClaretandBlue and make sure to keep your eyes on the screens on matchday to see if you made it.

To help you out, we will be releasing new selfie filters on our Official Mobile App. Simply download the app at the Apple Store or Google Play, head to the fan zone tab and scroll through the filters to find the perfect choice.

The app includes a range of innovative features such as a fan zone, with the selfie filters and the Hammer Jeopardy Quiz, as well as essentials such as fixtures, results and player profiles - making it the ultimate destination for West Ham United’s global fan base.

With instant breaking news updates, live audio commentary and push notifications as well as an online store and ticketing, fans can follow the team whilst on the go, at anytime, anywhere in the world.

Then, on matchday, the Official Programme will feature two covers – one claret and one blue, giving supporters a unique souvenir of the day.

The two teams will emerge onto the London Stadium pitch just before kick-off to an amazing sight of the Club's colours, with Claret and Blue pyro adding to a crowdsurfing banner in the East Stand, and the new claret pitch surround.

There are also huge savings to be made in the Stadium Store and online with up to 70% off official merchandise for one day only. Starting midnight Friday until midnight Saturday.

Be there for an unmissable day for any Hammers fan - seats are available to purchase for this sold out fixture on the Ticket Exchange as Season Ticket Holders who cannot attend relist. Click here to buy now.
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/april/13-april/london-stadium-goes-claret
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/april/13-april/london-stadium-goes-claret

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/april/17-april/saturday-claret-blue-day

They literally gave the day they unveiled a rug a name and held an opening ceremony for it. I think it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :D:D:D

Back