• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Without a doubt they will. They'll do anything to derail our Top 4 challenge and I wouldn't take anything for granted against the c**ts.

But I'd still fancy us to beat them. Son can also give it everything given that he's out for the 1st leg of the SF while hopefully Winks and Sissoko will be back meaning we have some decent options in the middle of the park. Also, and I know this is tempting fate, but we should beat Brighton handy enough even if we rotate quite a few.

Don’t think we should be resting anyone at this stage of the season unless they are literally dead on their feet and at risk of injury. Poch should be playing our strongest side for the remainder of games there’s only 6 games left.

We won't miss Sissoko if Wanyama and Dier stay fit.
Well based on previous that is a massive if:DWanyama looks to be getting back to his old self so I can agree with, but Dier I just don’t see as being as good as Sissoko and is more likely to become a CB fundamentally for us IMO....

Well based on previous that is a massive if:DWanyama looks to be getting back to his old self so I can agree with, but Dier I just don’t see as being as good as Sissoko and is more likely to become a CB fundamentally for us IMO....

Agreed but I feel it is as much about numbers right now as anything else. We finished the City CL game with 1 fit CM in the squad. We at least now have two and hopefully Winks and Sissoko won't be out for too much longer, though I haven't heard much from the club with regards to their injuries.

It at least means we can change things around a bit, have a bit more cover etc etc.

Then of course, we have our super CM, Rose :D

I am not worried - I feel we have got over the chelsea/burnley/southampton dip.
Lost 2 very close games away at the two premier league leaders; played well yesterday and created chances.
Won an emotionally charged champions league game.
For me the new stadium has lifted us as well - that place is buzzing for these games - we will suck the ball into the goal from the white wall.
COYS.

Let's say we make the CL final, but finish 5th. Knowing the mentality of this team, you reckon that having to win the CL to qualify again next year will be an additional motivational factor for the players that will take them to another level, or will the pressure be too much?

Let's say we make the CL final, but finish 5th. Knowing the meteorology of this team, you reckon that having to win the CL to qualify again next year will be an additional motivational factor for the players that will take them to another level, or will the pressure be too much?

Don't even go there!

Let's say we make the CL final, but finish 5th. Knowing the meteorology of this team, you reckon that having to win the CL to qualify again next year will be an additional motivational factor for the players that will take them to another level, or will the pressure be too much?

I think we will revel being in a final and failure to qualify for next year is small beer compared to coming so close to the summit.

And we need to realise that even though we pounded Everton 2:6 our end of season game against them will not be as easy as we once thought it would be as they have really found some form

Back