• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

21.04 Arsenal v Palace - 1 point
23.04 Tottenham v Brighton - 3 points
24.04 Wolves v Arsenal - 3 points
27.04 Tottenham v West Ham - 1 point
28.04 Leicester v Arsenal - 1 point
04.05 Bournemouth v Tottenham - 3 points
05.05 Arsenal v Brighton - 3 points
12.05 Burnley v Arsenal - 3 points
12.05 Tottenham v Everton - 3 points

Final positions and I think it will go to GD for 3rd & 4th
Spurs 77 points
Arsenal 77 points

Chelsea 64 points from 34 games

22.04 Burnley (H) - 3 points
27.04 Manchester United (A) - 1 point
05.05 Watford (H) - 3 points
12.05 Leicester (A) - 3 points

Total 74 points

United 64 points from 33 games
21.04 Everton (A) - 1 point
24.04 Emirates Marketing Project (H) - 1 point
28.04 Chelsea (H) - 1 point
05.05 Huddersfield (A) - 3 points
12.05 Cardiff (H) - 3 points

Total 73 points

Agree, but I would bet it’s Utd who slip up if any and out of the three I see them as the smallest threat to be honest....

Agree, I think the next 3 games will take Utd out of the equation. They have Everton away, City at Home and Chelsea at home. With any luck they will get something against Chelsea at Old Trafford. I think City will beat them.

West Ham will be tough, but I think we will win that game. Beating Brighton and West Ham at our new home will almost secure a top 4 place. We'd be in the driving seat with 2 games to go.

West Ham will be tough, but I think we will win that game. Beating Brighton and West Ham at our new home will almost secure a top 4 place. We'd be in the driving seat with 2 games to go.

agreed, and will mean we go into the CL semi final a relaxed position with CL almost secured.

Back