• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Whahey !!!

Thanks solely to your alert Steve, earlier this morning we managed to book 6 together in Block 119. Having previously spent many fruitless hours on the wheel of doom we'd given up, assuming that even getting two together must now be a thing of the past. So to get six is one hell of a bonus - especially as they're also fairly central.

Kudos!
Nice one :)

Do all 6 of you have One Hotspur memberships?

As a friend wants to take his wife and kids but he got sick of Wembley so didn’t renew his membership this season. However I cannot seem to even purchase 1 guest ticket for this fixture, despite hundreds being available o_O Having to buy 4x memberships (at £40 a piece) on top of ticket costs (plus the inevitable shopping spree at club superstore!) would make it prohibitively expensive :eek:

As a friend wants to take his wife and kids but he got sick of Wembley so didn’t renew his membership this season. However I cannot seem to even purchase 1 guest ticket for this fixture, despite hundreds being available o_O Having to buy 4x memberships (at £40 a piece) on top of ticket costs (plus the inevitable shopping spree at club superstore!) would make it prohibitively expensive :eek:

It’s a technicality I guess. Because it sold out to members there is no guest sale. This doesn’t take account of all the ST tickets offered on the exchange - maybe the assumption is they would be bought by members who were unsuccessful in the original sales period and it would be unfair to open it up wider. I can see the sense in that.

It’s a technicality I guess. Because it sold out to members there is no guest sale. This doesn’t take account of all the ST tickets offered on the exchange - maybe the assumption is they would be bought by members who were unsuccessful in the original sales period and it would be unfair to open it up wider. I can see the sense in that.
It is a bit weird that 'everyone' wanted a ticket for the new stadium and members complained that the odds of obtaining one on the wheel of doom were remote, especially with 150k+ members.

Now members have exclusive access to the exchange, there are numerous tickets available for Brighton (even saw some rows of 6 together in the South stand yesterday!) but the 1000s and 1000s of members who 'missed out' dont appear to be stepping forward. Surely the sheer number of them (I'm a member btw) would make all games a hot ticket?.

Yep, all H+ members, but three of our party (one P, two J) would normally get concessions wherever we were sat so at £80.00 a throw for this game not cheap either.

The big thing about Wembley for us was always being able to sit together as a group of families which more than compensated for the alien atmosphere. So to be able to do that at NWHL on Tuesday evening, cannot wait!

Just noticed Ajax don’t have game next weekend so basically have a week off prior to our game. Is that normal? No game at a weekend at this stage of the season?

Just noticed Ajax don’t have game next weekend so basically have a week off prior to our game. Is that normal? No game at a weekend at this stage of the season?

They moved the entire round to the end of the season because it was scheduled on Sunday and Saturday is a national holiday there.

Any news at all on Ajax away?

I know some lads who have booked up and have no hope of getting a ticket but it does seem to be a place that’s gonna be invaded which from experience isn’t a good thing

Any news at all on Ajax away?

I know some lads who have booked up and have no hope of getting a ticket but it does seem to be a place that’s gonna be invaded which from experience isn’t a good thing
People will defo have to pick up their tickets in Amsterdam using Id to get them, if they did that for PSV they will do that for Ajax

Back