• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Random Weekend Thread

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Loving the weather yesterday and the forecast weather for the next few days

I thought I'd reinstate an old random tradition the old weekend plans thread

I'll be watching the Spurs game today then off for a family afternoon BBQ in the sun

Tomorrow off for an easter hunt with the kids at my mrs dad's and Monday off to the Zoo

A perfect family weekend

Nice, enjoy.

I’m at the Premier League today, working in the studio with a certain gilet-ed ex-manager of ours as one of the guests (I’ll pass on your warmest regards @scaramanga)

Not sure for tomorrow, might head into town and check out the XR protests. Probably meet some mates in South London (urgh) in the evening.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Nice, enjoy.

I’m at the Premier League today, working in the studio with a certain gilet-ed ex-manager of ours as one of the guests (I’ll pass on your warmest regards @scaramanga)

Not sure for tomorrow, might head into town and check out the XR protests. Probably meet some mates in South London (urgh) in the evening.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
I'm not convinced my feelings about him properly translate into single syllable sentences - I doubt he'll get it.

Loving the weather yesterday and the forecast weather for the next few days

I thought I'd reinstate an old random tradition the old weekend plans thread

I'll be watching the Spurs game today then off for a family afternoon BBQ in the sun

Tomorrow off for an easter hunt with the kids at my mrs dad's and Monday off to the Zoo

A perfect family weekend
I love the way on Friday summer just arrived in a day. Thought it would be a bit warmer but it was properly hot ...keep thinking it's June or July.

Down the beach this morning, crab for lunch off Bob..watch the Spurs, hang with kids in the garden, back down the beach late afternoon for BBQ and drinks.

Probably some kind of rinse and repeat tomorrow.....bit of a prisoner in our own village on weekends like this.....hardly surprising though it's beautiful:)

Sunburn Bloody Sunburn

foto-bono-vox-04.jpg

crab for lunch off Bob

That's quite the mental image.

Bob is stripped off and fully shaved, lying on a picnic bench in the beer garden of the Royal Oak, olive oil glinting off his thighs.

A mound of crab meat piled high in his groin.

And Ricky2Tricky4City tucking his napkin into his collar, licking his lips...

Probably some kind of rinse and repeat tomorrow.....bit of a prisoner in our own village on weekends like this.....hardly surprising though it's beautiful:)

Used to love living in the witterings, nicest place in the UK when the sun is shinning. Loved it in a weekday afternoon in September when it was beautiful but quiet enough to enjoy on your own with hoards of tourists or the scum from Chichester cough cough @scaramanga :D

Used to love living in the witterings, nicest place in the UK when the sun is shinning. Loved it in a weekday afternoon in September when it was beautiful but quiet enough to enjoy on your own with hoards of tourists or the scum from Chichester cough cough @scaramanga :D
Ain't that the truth. September days when the crowds have gone and the weather is still good. The village returns to the locals and you can actually spot each other to say hi.

AirBnb the greatest invention for us lot down here, you can get paid (handsomely) to go on a 6 week holiday to avoid all the summer nonsense.

Ain't that the truth. September days when the crowds have gone and the weather is still good. The village returns to the locals and you can actually spot each other to say hi.

AirBnb the greatest invention for us lot down here, you can get paid (handsomely) to go on a 6 week holiday to avoid all the summer nonsense.
That's why you country folk weird us city people out so much. Why the fudge would you want to talk to each other?

Back