• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project (3/3) ***

Gotta say I’m massively impressed with Wanyama. Barely played in 2 years but he’s come back looking really good IMO. Maybe we still have a player there? If he can really stay fit then I’d keep him. Don’t know how he’s putting in these performances despite not much game time.

Thought he looked decent in midweek with a couple of great moments. Thought he looked like his old self today. Would be some bonus having him back to near his best.

Thought he looked decent in midweek with a couple of great moments. Thought he looked like his old self today. Would be some bonus having him back to near his best.

Amazing what can happen when a player is managed by the club and then is given a run of games (knowing he is gonna get them)

@milo. Foyth. Sanchez. Son for the first half.
Danny Rose deserves a mention for “making his presence felt” in the short time he was on the pitch.
Got to love Danny.

Especially given how much stronger our team was today than theirs. Should have made that superiority count. I mean, with Foyth and Sanchez in that back line no-one should ever score.
Not only that two smallest players on pitch win the headers

@Eriksen for me.

Dele showboating and the run for the handball by Walker was all i saw from him today. Disappointing and a couple of times was too casual when Walker was running through people.

Tactically today was a very interesting approach from Poch. He used foyth and Sanchez to keep Sterling quiet all game, you could see how frustrated Sterling got by the end and was hitting out and moaning at players. The marking for their goal was shocking to say the least. Ill have to put that down to players out of normal positions and changing the system up. The only thing I was surprised at was how lazy Dele looked. He look like he does not want to get into the game with the hand the way it is and Dier looked rusty and slow.

Moura and Son caused them real problems all game. Pace with their high line is the way to play them. We needed some more luck with the chances we got. Ederson had a very good game coming off his line. Foyth I think showed he is a player. I Cannot help but think if he got a large run of games he would get better and better. Sometimes you just have to play them, take the mistakes and see them progress.

Son amazes me with his energy and agility.

Not a bad performance. I think we restricted them on clear chances and we had the better ones. But sometimes the lack of quality from those in the midfield was evident.

Notes from game:
1. Foyth needs more game time.
2. Wanyama looks like he is coming back to form.
3. Gazza is a safe pair of hands.
4. Rose always puts himself about and I like that.
5. Son! so much Energy.
6. Dele. Did nothing but showboat. Frustrating.

Still. We have lost to them 3 out of 4 games this season. They are a money doped team but we apart from the Home 1-0 loss we have played well against them. We just need 1-2 more quality players this summer.

Back