• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I went to one of those ghastly Dockyard bars in central Manc yesterday. Not my choice. You know, one of those chain bars all done up in distressed wood claiming to be "craft". They had Beavertown Gamma Ray on offer...for £7 a pint. Seriously. SEVEN fudging POUNDS A PINT. In MANCHESTER. What has my city become?

Yeah, I appreciate that the transport and storage costs are pretty much zero at NWHL but, seriously, well done to the club for keeping prices reasonable, both for beer and food. From what I've read, anyway. I really look forward to catching a match when I'm down south sometime and spending a bit of time in our wonderful new ground.

We believe you.
I can assure you spending the 2 hours of the City game so he could meet a couple of YouTuber freestylers was not my preferred way to spend the afternoon! I did take some pride in being a tour guide for a lot of the other parents who hadn’t been to the stadium / didn’t support Spurs though. And I told Berba he broke my heart when he went to Man U but I’m not sure his apology was particularly sincere...

I went to one of those ghastly Dockyard bars in central Manc yesterday. Not my choice. You know, one of those chain bars all done up in distressed wood claiming to be "craft". They had Beavertown Gamma Ray on offer...for £7 a pint. Seriously. SEVEN fudging POUNDS A PINT. In MANCHESTER. What has my city become?

Yeah, I appreciate that the transport and storage costs are pretty much zero at NWHL but, seriously, well done to the club for keeping prices reasonable, both for beer and food. From what I've read, anyway. I really look forward to catching a match when I'm down south sometime and spending a bit of time in our wonderful new ground.

Northern monkey

fudge the Beavertown brick last time i was up there we were on the Holts, rocket fuel.

68b4d7f02a6903edfba0285fb216cb61.jpg

Swapped seats to with my mate tonight to have a go in the North Stand.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back