• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project (3/3) ***

There is a Premier League rule that Fenancnuthio is allowed to shove players ten times per game while going for a header without being penalised.

Sorry but I’m a bit annoyed at that . School boy defending for their goal . We were wasteful today . Freebie or not should have made more of that.
Especially given how much stronger our team was today than theirs. Should have made that superiority count. I mean, with Foyth and Sanchez in that back line no-one should ever score.

Proud of our lads today. Very disappointed we didn’t get anything even though I wasn’t expecting anything before the game.

Thought Foyth was absolutely outstanding at right back. I’d have him in there from now on. He can defend and his fannying about won’t hurt us as much out there and looks great when it does come off. Sanchez was very good too and Big Vic did well when he came on.

Souness can go and suck my rooster too if he thought we weren’t up for it. We fought right to the end. I don’t think the media really acknowledge how stretched we are at the moment.

I think that was a victory.
We totally would them up and showed the CL wasn't lucky.
We are no longer "sexy".

And Sterling next season.......good luck dingdonghead
It’s a shame we didn’t take our chances. BUT, it’s still in our hands to get top 4 and hopefully no more injuries, only one goal difference lost and I think the squad can take some confidence out of that performance.

I thought we played quite well, Sanchez and Foyth were both top class. They just need to work on their consistency, to be at this level more regularly. We looked better with Wanyama on, he doesn't get caught out as much as Dier and so doesn't give away as many dangerous counter attacks. Gazzaniga had a really strong game, I think he has a great mentality and hope he doesn't leave before Lloris is done. Eriksen was also better today, when he got on the ball and there was space he used it well, City stopped him getting on the ball a lot. Thought Moura and Davies were a little below par but everyone else was pretty good.

Proud of our lads today. Very disappointed we didn’t get anything even though I wasn’t expecting anything before the game.

Thought Foyth was absolutely outstanding at right back. I’d have him in there from now on. He can defend and his fannying about won’t hurt us as much out there and looks great when it does come off. Sanchez was very good too and Big Vic did well when he came on.

Souness can go and suck my rooster too if he thought we weren’t up for it. We fought right to the end. I don’t think the media really acknowledge how stretched we are at the moment.
Most of them don’t, as I mentioned on the NBC feed at the start of the match. And we shouldn’t care what dingdongheads type out, we know what we have achieved and on what resources.

Back