• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project (3/3) ***

Well that was a bonus to get to HT 1-0. Although with the chances we have had, we probably should be going in level maybe

Poch has got the tactics spot on imo.

The goal was just poor positioning from Toby and, to a lesser degree, Sanchez. But I don't know what the phuck Toby was doing for the goal, just left Sanchez to deal with 2 players and marked fresh air.

Overall, we have limited them, nullified Sterling and created about 4 decent chances.

We can get something here, especially with De Bruyne going off.

The only thing preventing me from believing we are going to score is that I have Son as captain of my fantasy team, Moura as vice captain and Eriksen playing on it too.

Thought we did ok. They’ve bossed it but not peppered our goal. We can get something out of this.

They've had one or two decent chances. We've had four or five. If we keep playing like this we'll win the game I reckon.

One bloody defensive brain fart has cost us. Foyth has been best of our back 5. Sanchez and Davies nervy.

Dier is clearly not fit and should be subbed, been really poor. Alli is trying to grow into the game. Moura looks leggy, Eriksen hit and miss.

Son has been great.

If that was a city player that did that run, my GHod i think Sky might of jizzed all over the screen.
Watching NBC on Amerikkka and at the start of the game the narrative was about how raw Foden is, how Zinchienko hasn’t played much, how could Blood Soaked Oil recover. NOT A WORD about all our injuries and reshuffles. It took about 25 minutes to mention that Dier has played something like four times since before Xmas. Such tripe.

They've had one or two decent chances. We've had four or five. If we keep playing like this we'll win the game I reckon.

One bloody defensive brain fart has cost us. Foyth has been best of our back 5. Sanchez and Davies nervy.

Dier is clearly not fit and should be subbed, been really poor. Alli is trying to grow into the game. Moura looks leggy, Eriksen hit and miss.

Son has been great.

Foyth has been very good. Maybe a good option at right back?

Eriksen has been hit and miss but I will say that at least he’s looking to pick a pass rather than what he was doing a few weeks ago (ie just playing it backwards without even looking for a forward pass).

Watching NBC on Amerikkka and at the start of the game the narrative was about how raw Foden is, how Zinchienko hasn’t played much, how could Blood Soaked Oil recover. NOT A WORD about all our injuries and reshuffles. It took about 25 minutes to mention that Dier has played something like four times since before Xmas. Such tripe.

Its the same whoever you have on, unless its LFC TV.

Sky are going to be heartbroken if we snatch a point

The only real worry about this first half other than the goal for city is how beatable they look.

Had them down to beat united

Back